Non-Manly Games [Round 6, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Political bias aside, I love that Scomo is genuinely backing his team. Bobby circa 1983.

Good to see, he’s a real genuine RL fan , not just there to look the goods.

Same as when he visits the Bush , doesn’t dress up in Akubra etc, still wears his Sharks cap.

Political views aside I give him 10/10 for that.

Apart from Xerri's run (the kid has some wheels doesn't he).....this game has been an absolute bore fest.

Penrith are crap and right now the Sharks are even worse.
Mate exciting finish in the end but for the majority of the game I was watching both teams thinking this is the definition of mediocrity compared to storm/rorters level. There appears to be a pretty big divide between the few top tier teams and the rest. But on the flip side I think it means if we have a relatively good year on the injury front we are a genuine top 8 shot. Interesting times. Go Manly

Gus Gould must be escatic that the chairman brought back Super coach Cleary
Some people are gifted an easy run in life u know. I read the other day for coaches that have coached 300 games + Cleary has the trophy at something like 47% odd win ratio followed by Sticky. This mess the Cleary team Panthers are in is fabulous to watch. Great to see the Sharks get up and Ivan has clearly fashioned his stunned mullet 'Wtf do I do now?' look in pressers from the King of ignorance - our own former clueless coach ...

Mate exciting finish in the end but for the majority of the game I was watching both teams thinking this is the definition of mediocrity compared to storm/rorters level. There appears to be a pretty big divide between the few top tier teams and the rest. But on the flip side I think it means if we have a relatively good year on the injury front we are a genuine top 8 shot. Interesting times. Go Manly

Hardly an exciting finish really. The Sharks were just good enough to take advantage of Penrith going through death by a thousand cuts at the end. Penrith just died at the end of that game, it was like watching us in the second half of last year, though it was better because it wasn't us lol

Penrith went to a 14-0 nil lead then did not get another penalty for the entire match. Sharks got 7. Sound familiar...….
The NRL is saving money by using the same scripts.
The match should have been billed by Channel Nein as an Encore performance.

Penrith went to a 14-0 nil lead then did not get another penalty for the entire match. Sharks got 7. Sound familiar...….

Yep a soon as the first two blew after Riff got to 14- 0 I thought hear we go, time to level it out for the golden "thriller finish". The game wasn't hard to watch but bloody hell it was boring. Neither team looked the goods.

Yep a soon as the first two blew after Riff got to 14- 0 I thought hear we go, time to level it out for the golden "thriller finish". The game wasn't hard to watch but bloody hell it was boring. Neither team looked the goods.
It did show that the Sharks are a quick side. They had one second rower who seemed to be faster than our centres. And their backs are speedy.

Yep, that’s how it rolls in Rugby League circa 2019.

The broadcasters absolutely lap it up ( which is how they manipulate games).

How sht whistle happy is Prenatalnara. Can't make a decision on a clear cut try without going to the blundker.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2