Non-Manly Games [Round 6, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apart from Xerri's run (the kid has some wheels doesn't he).....this game has been an absolute bore fest.

Penrith are crap and right now the Sharks are even worse.

Geez I hate it when teams have a tap penalty close to the opposition line and you see front rowers just jog to the defensive line for a hit up. Just run hard, fast and straight. Forget about this crap of trying to pass or put on a step you don't have. Especially on the first bloody tackle.

tipped the sharks it was never in doubt

giphy.gif

Why don’t the refs keep a proper 10 meters. Games with a decent gap maintained are so much more exciting to watch with ad lib footy in a bit of space.

Shark Park is a great stadium, no Brookie bit still a ripper of a night out down there.

Why don’t the refs keep a proper 10 meters.

There have been something like 250 less penalties than at this point last year.

Unfortunately it seems like despite the intentions, this means some teams are more inclined to exploit the 10m, wrestle or lay down in the ruck because they know the refs are less likely to call them out on it.

At least they are trying to rectify something about the flow of the game but it does still need work.

The Sharks have some amazing young football talen - Xerri, Williams, Nikora, Flanagan. I knew Nikora was good but he was unreal in the second half tonight.

A couple of things on the commentary:
1. I like Brandy, even though he was commentating the Panthers I did not feel as though there was any bias, unlike the other buffoons when they commentate their old club’s games.
2. Please, please can Fox stop Bellamy’s ‘special’ comments. It completely detracts from the experience and in no way enhances it. I was trying to think of a reason as to why we have to listen to him. Then I remembered that there is a cap on Football Department spend so obviously this TPA has been arranged for him when his new contract was negotiated last year.

The Sharks have some amazing young football talen - Xerri, Williams, Nikora, Flanagan. I knew Nikora was good but he was unreal in the second half tonight.

A couple of things on the commentary:
1. I like Brandy, even though he was commentating the Panthers I did not feel as though there was any bias, unlike the other buffoons when they commentate their old club’s games.
2. Please, please can Fox stop Bellamy’s ‘special’ comments. It completely detracts from the experience and in no way enhances it. I was trying to think of a reason as to why we have to listen to him. Then I remembered that there is a cap on Football Department spend so obviously this TPA has been arranged for him when his new contract was negotiated last year.
If you listen closely, you can nearly hear the director telling Warren Smith that they have to contractually throw to Bellamy, like it or not.....(well that’s how it feels to me anyway).:swear:

Apart from Xerri's run (the kid has some wheels doesn't he).....this game has been an absolute bore fest.

Penrith are crap and right now the Sharks are even worse.

Speed does thrill and Xerri can win the match for his team from anywhere on the field .

Half breaks, tiring defence , small gaps become the length of the field tries .

Having a player with speed is a massive team advantage

Speed does thrill and Xerri can win the match for his team from anywhere on the field .

Half breaks, tiring defence , small gaps become the length of the field tries .

Having a player with speed is a massive team advantage

He'd be alright if he could learn to hold onto the ball more. He's knocked on more times this year than Jorge....and that's saying something.

He'd be alright if he could learn to hold onto the ball more. He's knocked on more times this year than Jorge....and that's saying something.

He only has had a couple of NRL games and he will improve not only his handling but all aspects of his game .

He is still very Green but he is all Go !!!

images (2).jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8