Non-Manly Games [Round 3, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Incase you all didnt know the rorters have a huge injury list ok i repeat lots of injuries if u havent heard it enough in the last two games i thought id just put it out there again for yall
Do they are playing their on salary cap team?

I like to imagine the power brokers of the roosters and NRL having a drink and them all laughing and saying "at least try and make it look honest guys"

I watched the first half on Nine tonight. You have my deepest sympathies. (Thurston WTF, someone take the clothes pegs off his nose!)

As bad as it is, I will say that at least Slater can string a coherent sentence together, something Darren Lockyer still hasn't been able to do.

Thurston meanwhile has proved that "uh" is now the most used word in the English language.

Last edited:
Having a look for comparison, there would appear to be more spectators at the SCG for the Swans vs Crows than there is at ANZ.

Geez V8, you’re being far too kind there. AFL blows away the NRL each and every time. And it’s not a pithy throw away line, they just get the fans and just do it right!

Last edited:
Geez V8, you’re being far too kind there. ARL blows away the NRL each and every time. And it’s not a pithy throw away line, they just get the fans and just do it right!

Official attendance at the SCG was 32,575 (67% of the grounds capacity). There were only 13,367 at ANZ (16%).

And what you have to remember is that other than when playing GWS, the Swans opponents when playing at home are all interstate based teams.

Official attendance at the SCG was 32,575 (67% of the grounds capacity). There were only 13,367 at ANZ (16%).

And what you have to remember is that other than when playing GWS, the Swans opponents when playing at home are all interstate based teams.

SPOT.ON mate!

I noticed the poor Roosters had a couple injuries last night, I hope they get some salary cap relief to help deal with this !!

Hey Ryan, out of interest, do you think we will be better when we welcome Walker (or player of his value), Paseka and Turbo back this week?

Do you think that a dry track Dragons team is different to a wet one? Maybe a little more free flowing with the footy etc.

I find it hard to gauge where Manly is at because we haven't played on a dry track just yet but would I be right in saying you don't think the wet/dry track makes a difference?
On paper, right now, our backline is terrible. Dry or wet. I can't even sugar coat it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10