Non-Manly Games [Round 3, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It does.
One 90m run and that was about it.
He ran his other 60-70m in the other 79.5mins.
True and he did play with a back injury as well
He was not up to his best but he was still good enough to blow the dragons away .

I just looked at both teams and just marvel at the speed and intensity they displayed. We are just no where near that level yet.

• 🤝
Reactions: Sue
True and he did play with a back injury as well
He was not up to his best but he was still good enough to blow the dragons away .

Best centre on the field was Aitken by a mile. I always chuckle when I see people debating whether or not he’d be a good buy for us when we have Parker in the centres. Every time he plays us he destroys us.He is so physical, plays the ball quickly and rarely misses opportunities.

Young Zac is a star and he can’t crack it for a game over Aitken. That will do me.Get him here please !!

I just looked at both teams and just marvel at the speed and intensity they displayed. We are just no where near that level yet.

Yep. The ruck speed and dummy half work by McInnes in particular was great. Would love to have him at Manly. Great pass , kicks well, speedy and gets the forwards rolling. He’s right up there with Cook Hodgson Friend and Smith. The overall intensity made us look like browns cows and that starts with the 9. We have a long way to go in this area.

Can’t believe Saints have been messing round with their spine to cater for Dufty. McIness was playing lock when he came on in the first two games.They looked like a top 6 side again with a set spine but Widdop will be a huge loss to go with the second rowers. We need as much help as we can get in a couple of weeks.

On a side note Jacob Host would be a great target for us to replace Thommo.He’s going places that kid.

Last edited:
Hello,
How are you today?

That Jimmy the jet guy really does seem fast! It's been awhile to see him go flat out.

Aitken does seem pretty good. He gets the ball and looks like a bulldog tearing up the field, palming off players, looking for offloads, fighting for every inch. Now I won't say who but one of ours seems like a ballet dancer in comparison, wants to nicely glide along all elegance and few metres. I'll take the street fighter any day.

BRONCS first try....

Usually I hear the bunker go through their decision process. Not hearing them do it with the Broncs is suspicious enough.

Then we all see Bird knock the ball on and out of St G's hand.

Bunker eventually say all is good because:
St G had control when bird has his hand on the ball. It wasn't until Bird removed his hand that St G lost control. ????
Wouldn't that happen when someone knocks the ball out of your hand?
That seemed like the biggest dodgy 'get them back into it' ruling I've heard in awhile.
Commentators all follow the narrative once it's announced like good little boys.

Also, Bird and Boyd look identical!

And as others have said: Suncorp ground is dangerous! Widdop injured twice and isn't Suncorp the one that is actually the worst for knee injuries?

f the media

I thought The Dragons would be on an even keel with us given their injuries and suspensions, but they looked a world apart last night.

FFS, it's going to come down to The Dogs, Tits, and us isn't it for the spoon.

I think The Tits kick into gear as well. Their roster is sound to good. Not sure what's happening there ATM.

Just hope The Dogs don't play for 80 like they played for 20 last week, or we are in trouble.

Titans need to get Taylor and Roberts on the field and fit Starting forward pack is as good or better than most. They’ll win a few games.

I think even if we go worse than expected the Dogs look clueless. If we can’t get over them then the spoon is ours.)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8