Non-Manly Games [Round 3, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
You watch their first 20 last week mate?

We all (except from you by the sound of it ) also watched the last 40 when we blew the Roosters off the park with 3 tries winning the second half by 18 points to 6

The game is played over 80 mate and not 20

I have watched your posts bagging the sht out of our team and how the roosters would put a cricket score on us and we only lost the match by 8 points

You have been proven wrong big time feathered friend

Last edited:
The ANZ match showed just how important big, fast and powerful wingers are these days. Doesn'tmatta has two of them and look so much more potent than we do, unfortunately.
Easts have Twopoo, plus Morris and Hall to come in after they recover from injuries. The smaller Easts winger (don't know his name) was dominated.
It took some magic from Tedesco to get Easts home. He is a special player.

This This This

We have one winger in our top 30 and he’s one bad game away from being dropped. You are not in the hunt for the big prize with ordinary wingers. You need big mobile guys with good hands.

You are definitely not in the hunt if you don’t have any wingers!
Ferguson with his play and leadership has transformed the eels.

And I’m not bagging Garrick. He’s a centre and I hope we see that this year.

Last edited:
What sickens me is the same supporters bagging crap out of Manly when down, will jump on the bandwagon like "The Flash" after a win....I always thought that was what separated us from other supporters, stick solid through good and bad ??
In fact, I thought Mr Invisible was back and had hacked a few Silvertail members !!

This This This

We have one winger in our top 30 and he’s one bad game away from being dropped. You are not in the hunt for the big prize with ordinary wingers. You need big mobile guys with good hands.

Good point mate and Jorge on his day is a handful .

I like Jorge Boz. He still can play but he’s shot between the ears at the moment. Not sure how he fixes it but I’d love to see it. Needs one big mistake free game and I think you’ll see more urgency and some of the old Jorge back.Lets hope it’s today

This This This

And I’m not bagging Garrick. He’s a centre and I hope we see that this year.

As I've said previously, our best winger is also our first choice fullback. And I don't mean we should play Tom on the wing, I just mean that he is a better winger than any winger we currently have.

Sad isn't it.

What sickens me is the same supporters bagging crap out of Manly when down, will jump on the bandwagon like "The Flash" after a win....I always thought that was what separated us from other supporters, stick solid through good and bad ??
In fact, I thought Mr Invisible was back and had hacked a few Silvertail members !!
Mr Invisible lol , Yeh I remember him . He did not last long though mate . Our forum got too hot for him

As I've said previously, our best winger is also our first choice fullback. And I don't mean we should play Tom on the wing, I just mean that he is a better winger than any winger we currently have.

Sad isn't it.
Garrick is a gun mate and jorge on his day is dominant . Once our team gets a roll on watch jorge start to roll over players and score

Last edited:
Garrick is a gun mate and jorge on his day is dominant . Once our team gets a roll on whatch jorge start to roll over players and score

Garrick yeah, he isn't bad so far but I do think his future is in the centres. As for Jorge.....the jury is still out as to whether or not he's still got it.

Finally finished watching the game.

Obv we're better than Parra as we lost by fewer points! (Isn't that how it works?)

So...Friend dislocates his elbow and the rorters ask for it to be a HIA? wow.

Nice dive by Gutho (wuss) to get a penalty.

rorters second last try, obv forward last pass by tedesco to the scorer. OK that the refs 'always' miss those but the commentators (fox) must all be good little line towers not to even mention it.

Anyway.... Go Manly!

First it was all the knock-backs that the refs deemed to be knock-ons.
Now it is the imperceptible 'losing the ball' during the wrestle in the tackle. To me, most of these should be overlooked. We are not playing CSI here. Let the game flow. If you need a microscope and slow-mo to see it then it should be play on. Far too many irrelevant stoppages in the game at the moment.

As bad as it is, I will say that at least Slater can string a coherent sentence together, something Darren Lockyer still hasn't been able to do.

Thurston meanwhile has proved that "uh" is now the most used word in the English language.
I know your on FTA @HoldenV8 , but just finished watching the reserve grade game on Fox between Penrith and St.George. Very good game. But what I liked best was SpudCarroll and Brett Kenny were commentators (and the Fox f@cker). I know Bert sounds like he’s had a dozen, but he’s still got it between the ears. There was some comedy gold from them.
Fox bloke."So Bert when you were playing with Sterlo did you have a special word for a kick?" Bert, "Yeah, kick it Sterlo" delivered as deadpan as you can get.:rofl:
Panthers prop charges onto a ball, then drops it in the play the ball. Spuds blowing up. ". What’s the Go with the high five with your team mates when you’ve just dropped the ball and cost your side, I don’t get it. He would’nt be getting a high five from me that’s for sure!"

Panthers got up just 26-24. Very good game.

I know your on FTA @HoldenV8 , but just finished watching the reserve grade game on Fox between Penrith and St.George. Very good game. But what I liked best was SpudCarroll and Brett Kenny were commentators (and the Fox f@cker). I know Bert sounds like he’s had a dozen, but he’s still got it between the ears. There was some comedy gold from them.
Fox bloke."So Bert when you were playing with Sterlo did you have a special word for a kick?" Bert, "Yeah, kick it Sterlo" delivered as deadpan as you can get.:rofl:
Panthers prop charges onto a ball, then drops it in the play the ball. Spuds blowing up. ". What’s the Go with the high five with your team mates when you’ve just dropped the ball and cost your side, I don’t get it. He would’nt be getting a high five from me that’s for sure!"

Panthers got up just 26-24. Very good game.

Bert came from a different era when a spade was a spade.

As for Spud, he obviously didn't get the memo saying that everyone gets a participation trophy lol.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8