Non-Manly Games [Round 3, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Wow you really have lost the plot lately.

I doubt the dogs will get any wins at this rate
Bloody hell I agree. Every post I read from Ryan lately seems negative on this team. C’mon mate you can do better than this. If we can’f try and be positive about this side no other prick will be. Far out it’s round 2! Long way to go. A lot of the teams winning now prob won’t be later in the year.

Forget the curtains, I see a great opportunity to run AFL ads on the back of all those empty seats. They can then use the revenue to do studies on how many fans they can deter from membership by threatening to relocate their teams. #useemptyNRLstadiumsduringgames.

Having a look for comparison, there would appear to be more spectators at the SCG for the Swans vs Crows than there is at ANZ.

Roosters lead 20-18 and get a penalty 2 metres out and right in front of sticks.

Danny Buderus, who is the worst commentator (on Fox) ever says " The Roosters will drive the ball right between the posts and make it 20 all".

Gold.

Another drug f*cked Knight.

Danny Buderus, who is the worst commentator (on Fox) ever says " The Roosters will drive the ball right between the posts and make it 20 all".
I reckon he runs last with Gaz, Braith and Corey. The four of them are ordinary but at least Bedsy wasn’t commentating the Knights game - he cannot be neutral to save himself!

The ANZ match showed just how important big, fast and powerful wingers are these days. Doesn'tmatta has two of them and look so much more potent than we do, unfortunately.
Easts have Twopoo, plus Morris and Hall to come in after they recover from injuries. The smaller Easts winger (don't know his name) was dominated.
It took some magic from Tedesco to get Easts home. He is a special player.

Incase you all didnt know the rorters have a huge injury list ok i repeat lots of injuries if u havent heard it enough in the last two games i thought id just put it out there again for yall
It’s unbelievable. Matt Russel jumps on the bandwagon with something like" they’ve done it hard again on the bench the roosters". While Lachlan Lam is sitting there at the 75th minute with no game time. He gets thrown on with a cpl minutes to go.
The dodgy play the ball that indirectly led to a Roosters try. Not a word about it. They replay it,and what do you know the play the ball is edited, they only show the dummy half passing it. And Guthos knock on? Never left his hands.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8