Non-Manly Games [Round 3, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
In hindsight we probably should have let Skivy go when the Warriors wanted him 2 years ago.
You are running on only 4 cylinders with your comment on letting Skivy go 2 years ago HoldenV8. This is what he did last year with more to come against the Sharkies on Monday behind a more competitive pack.

Turbo

Bencher
What time this morning did you start drinking Turbo?

I'm 15 mate I'd be doing a pretty good job to sneak a couple of long necks in. Until manly win a game or atleast try to I think all the players deserve criticism accept Taupau, Trbojevic bros and Parcell

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm 15 mate I'd be doing a pretty good job to sneak a couple of long necks in. Until manly win a game or atleast try to I think all the players deserve criticism accept Taupau, Trbojevic bros and Parcell
No fair enough. Good to see a young bloke on here mixing it with (some) old cranky bastards! You stick to your guns Turbo.....and stay away from the drink!:tmi::D

qldeagle

Bencher
Luv ya passion @Turbo give it to em if you're not happy, after all it's the only thing they do all day is train and play.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
There is more of that to come feathered friend . When our forwards settle Skivy and Killer will make us proud again

While I do agree, the question is how long will it last though?

Guys like Hiku and Gutho will probably still be playing first grade (either here or in the SL) in 2026. Killer and Skivy, legends that they are, are unlikely to go past 2017 at best.

The reality is that although Tom is earmarked to take over at fullback when Snake retires (probably to France), when he moves and both Killer and Skivy go we're going to need a winger and two centres.

Santini may be first grade quality by then, and I guess we could move Walker and buy another 5/8 if someone like Tom Wright hasn't progressed. But right now we're rather short of depth in the outside backs. Quality depth that is.

Remember when Lillee, Marsh and Chappel all retired around 1983/84? As good as players like Border, Hughes (Kym), Lawson, Wessels etc were it still took the Aussie test team about 5 years to come good after that. That's what I fear we're looking at once we lose Snake, Killer and Skivy.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17