Non-Manly Games [Round 3, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think we can safely say that only a dick head that has no idea would think that Premierships are won on round 3.
We also can safely say who ever thinks that Gutherson should have been kept ahead of NRL,s top young back in Tom Trbojevic must have Masterbated

1. View attachment 3340 View attachment 3340 View attachment 3340

I think your post proves you're the dickhead mate. Just because some-one has a different opinion to you doesn't give you the right to insult them.

Gutherson a crap lol anyone praising him are on the dope, he can't defend runs sideways. I would take Tom T over him any day Gutherson makes Tom look like JT that's how crap gutho is so glad we got rid of him. But maybe should have kept him coz every one is better than Williame

I can't decide whether you need to get a gribe on yourself or the let the gribe you have on yourself go.

Exactly. They are trying to do everything they can not to take points off them. If they were for real they would have just done it already.

This is all evidence and backing as to why I put money on them to win this year. They will get every call they are very clearly the 2016 version of the 2014 bunnies and the Cowboys last year. It will be "good for the league" for a western Sydney team to win
Is there a some kind of organisation that investigates the fairness of national sporting competitions? Probably not.
I think our comp is the only national comp where every team doesn't get an equal chance to win - based on favourable draws, completely different turn-around and recovery times, some teams playing harder teams twice. Outskirt Sydney teams not getting home finals but if you're interstate you do - at your suburban ground re. cows, titans.
Also if parra are allowed to cheat the cap, field the players but sack a staff member or two then why not give the other cheats, Melbourne, their trophies back? - not condoning this btw
Jeez, imagine if it was Manly in parra's position. We'd be playing for no points because we're not penciled in for a fairy tale win and just because we're Manly.

Gutherson a crap lol anyone praising him are on the dope, he can't defend runs sideways. I would take Tom T over him any day Gutherson makes Tom look like JT that's how crap gutho is so glad we got rid of him. But maybe should have kept him coz every one is better than Williame

For those who want to continue overlooking how much promise Gutho has shown in his journey to the NRL, he was named 18th man in the NSW cup team of the year in 2014 (and considered unlucky not to make the team by the selectors) when he was still in his teens. Manly finished 2nd last that year.

http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2014/09/21/_2014_vb_nsw_cup_team_of_the_year.html

He played fullback for the NSW under 20's side that year alongside Jake. The result was a 30-8 walloping of QLD where both Jake and Gutho had good games.

Hopefully justice will prevail and the eels will get docked points for breaking the salary cap. The dogs, Warriors and Storm all have been in the past so no idea why it is different for the eels.

On another note I thought the eels were very good last night and the dogs were very average. Maybe it was just a bad game or maybe the Panthers and ourselves made them look good.

For those who want to continue overlooking how much promise Gutho has shown in his journey to the NRL, he was named 18th man in the NSW cup team of the year in 2014 (and considered unlucky not to make the team by the selectors) when he was still in his teens. Manly finished 2nd last that year.

http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2014/09/21/_2014_vb_nsw_cup_team_of_the_year.html

He played fullback for the NSW under 20's side that year alongside Jake. The result was a 30-8 walloping of QLD where both Jake and Gutho had good games.

Gutho was a big loss but there must have been a salary cap reason (I assume to fit in Taupau) for why he was let go. With any luck we'll get him back before Parra ruin him.

There was a salary cap reason @eaglebuzz. No one wanted either Burgess or Mateo and they dug their heels in. Players like Hiku and Gutho were in much higher demand and easier to offload.

Hindsight is a perfect thing isn't it. I mean, not that I wanted or want him gone but in a lot of ways I think we definitely would have been better off letting Skivy go to the Warriors when they wanted him 2 years ago.

By nature I am an optimist. It is only Round 3 after all! However if 'Bob and Trent's Excellent Adventure' all ends in tears over the next 2-3 seasons, what happens then? Another complete rebuild? Because the current model definitely has a few 'factory recalls' in the making. Like booting contracted players Hiku and Gutherson.

In those quieter moments, I worry about the sort of 'aspiration strangulation' that Canberra has suffered from (courtesy of the McIntyre and Furner families), being visited upon the Sea Eagles.

The latter courtesy of the Penn and Fulton families.
Bob and Trent's excellent adventure. That's a classic..... Love it.

I think your post proves you're the dickhead mate. Just because some-one has a different opinion to you doesn't give you the right to insult them.
I have the right to call the trolls dick heads that come on this site to have a go at the mighty Sea eagles and if you want to support the trolls on here that rubbish the mighty Sea eagles then you can go and get fcked as well
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

Last edited:
There was a salary cap reason @eaglebuzz. No one wanted either Burgess or Mateo and they dug their heels in. Players like Hiku and Gutho were in much higher demand and easier to offload.

Hindsight is a perfect thing isn't it. I mean, not that I wanted or want him gone but in a lot of ways I think we definitely would have been better off letting Skivy go to the Warriors when they wanted him 2 years ago.

Well Burgess and Mateo only bought themselves one more year. I think next year's squad will be far stronger than this year's.

I have the right to call the trolls dick heads that come on this site to have a go at the mighty Sea eagles and if you want to support the trolls on here that rubbish the mighty Sea eagles then you can go and get fcked as well
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
Actully the rules of the forum state no bad words lick dick head or fcuk'en kunts.

Draw was a fair result.

Although the Scrum Shot Clock went iff before the Raiders cleared the ball - should have been a penalty to Knights :banghead:

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8