Non-Manly Games [Round 26, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd believe that more if the GF was played at Suncorp in front of 52,000 hillbillies. For now its obvious that doesn't-matta are seen as vital in the Western Sydney turf war.

Being a Sydney FC supporter in the NRL off season Eels and WSW are my two most hated teams

Cameron King, I forgot that's another one of many they've managed to Just magically fit under the cap. Watmough, Peats and Paulo must have all been on about 1.5 million each. They got them the1 million that they cheated and another ten or so players. "The West is important" says Todd:

Can't completely blame the Penn's, seems like getting any approval to carry out improvements to Brookie looks impossible.
Add to that the high rental cost and their money isn't limitless so moving additional home games away each season makes sense to balance the books

Sure, point taken.................but the club already struggles with a fan base, removing the Brookvale identity isn't going to help with the fans that are left!
I suggest we set up some pokies down Fairfield way.

Channel 9 making a great point there.

A 20k crowd in an 80k seat stadium which happens to be the home ground for both teams.

What a great result for rugby league.

Well, I guess it might be true if you're the AFL...

Try going to a Port Adelaide (AFL) game sometime lol

Mate you'r not a part of the chardonnay set are you!!

a835b8a2cf8804351c1738d925e4b535

Souffs are just about matching it with doesn't-matta and they are doing it without a playmaker.

Mate you'r not a part of the chardonnay set are you!!

a835b8a2cf8804351c1738d925e4b535

Er.....no. Sure I'd rather see the Crows win than Port, but I'm an Essendon fan from way back.

Essendon.....the way the AFL handled their drug scandal is how the NRL should have hit Cronulla.

Souffs are just about matching it with doesn't-matta and they are doing it without a playmaker.

Er.....no. Sure I'd rather see the Crows win than Port, but I'm an Essendon fan from way back.

Essendon.....the way the AFL handled their drug scandal is how the NRL should have hit Cronulla.

Can't agree, Essendon were truly f***ed over, as was Jimmy Hird.

Every AFL club was doping up!
I remember when the SANFL was one of the major shopping centres for AFL club, a bloke would get picked up from the SANFL and 12 months later you wouldn't recognise him!
That sort of transformation was all juice!

Can't agree, Essendon were truly f***ed over, as was Jimmy Hird.

Every AFL club was doping up!
I remember when the SANFL was one of the major shopping centres for AFL club, a bloke would get picked up from the SANFL and 12 months later you wouldn't recognise him!
That sort of transformation was all juice!

IMO Essendon got what they deserved. But my point was that the AFL know's how to punish cheating clubs (look at Carlton). The NRL is not even in the same ballpark.

The SANFL is still one of the major shopping centres along with the VFL and WAFL and the SANFL is still regarded as the premier state league in Aussie rules footy. And if the AFL was doping up it really wouldn't surprise me if it was also rampant in the NRL before the Essendon and Cronulla sagas.

The whinging worms have had a cushy draw and run for the last 3 months. They have done enough to make it and now the serious stuff happens. I think they will be battered in Melbourne by the Drizzle and hopefully, that will make them ripe for elimination in week 2. I do not buy the guff that the media come out about them, legends in their own lunchtimes and won FA for 30 years!!

Nearly every time I wake up and check the results, the headlines say how Semi won the game for parra. Going to be some lean times when he goes to union (and no wonder they'll be doing everything to get him back).

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8