Non-Manly Games [Round 26, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Twenty-Six

Thursday, Aug 31 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Cowboys vs. Broncos 1300Smiles Stadium (NINE+FOX) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLCowboysBroncos

Friday, Sep 1 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Eels vs. Rabbitohs ANZ Stadium (NINE+FOX) 7:50pm 7:50pm #NRLEelsSouths

Saturday, Sep 2 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Roosters
vs. Titans Allianz Stadium (FOX) 3:00pm 3:00pm #NRLRoostersTitans

Sea Eagles vs. Panthers Lottoland (FOX) 5:30pm 5:30pm #NRLManlyPanthers

Storm vs. Raiders AAMI Park (FOX+NINE) 7:30pm 7:30pm #NRLStormRaiders

Sunday, Sep 3 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Knights
vs. Sharks McDonald Jones Stadium (FOX) 2:00pm 2:00pm #NRLKnightsSharks

Dragons vs. Bulldogs ANZ Stadium (NINE+FOX) 4:00pm 4:00pm #NRLDragonsBulldogs

Tigers vs. Warriors Leichhardt Oval (FOX) 6:30pm 6:30pm #NRLTigersWarriors

Last edited:
Karn Grubby :nod:

FORGET my farewell, let’s end St George Illawarra’s season.

Departing playmaker Josh Reynolds would love nothing more than a win over Canterbury’s arch rivals in his final game in blue and white on Sunday before joining the Wests Tigers.

“A lot of the Bulldogs fans I know say ‘the only teams you have to beat this year are the Dragons and Parra’,” Reynolds grinned.:clap:

Start the game already!

I like the way they play the last round in the European soccer leagues......................they play all the matches on the same day at the same time.
Helps eliminate any skulduggery.
Yes, just start the game already!!

I've always been a conspiracy theorist

Do the Donkeys need to turn up tonight? Surely they would be inclined to give a leg up to their fellow Queenslanders?

Regardless of what the idiot commentators are saying, there's almost no chance they can drop out of the top 4
Their points diff is +154, Sharks are are +61.

They aren't going to get 2nd, Rorters wont lose to the Titans.

So a gift to the Cowboys..............why not?

Do the Donkeys need to turn up tonight? Surely they would be inclined to give a leg up to their fellow Queenslanders?

Regardless of what the idiot commentators are saying, there's almost no chance they can drop out of the top 4

I love a good conspiracy theory, but having 50 points put on them last week means the Broncos will be doing the Cowboys no favours I think.

I don't think that the broncos want any other team in qld. It would suit them if they were the only team in the nrl.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11