Non-Manly Games [Round 26, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
And look no further than that decision to disallow that try as proof.
No team gets the 50 calls over the Spoon.

Have the parasites had a HIA yet?
They'd normally be up to no 6 by now.

Conspiracy theory 2 - do Parra really want to win this game?

Is 4th spot really all its cracked up to be?
4th would have to play Storm at AAMI.

It's for sure a dead set loss, and you risk injuries, so while 4th sounds like 2 bites at the cherry............is it really?

Its better to play the Dragons/Panthers and get to teh GF the hard way.
Then when you come up against the Storm, it will be in Sydney in the GF where the NRL will be throwing every favour your way!

Conspiracy theory 2 - do Parra really want to win this game?

Is 4th spot really all its cracked up to be?
4th would have to play Storm at AAMI.

It's for sure a dead set loss, and you risk injuries, so while 4th sounds like 2 bites at the cherry............is it really?

Its better to play the Dragons/Panthers and get to teh GF the hard way.
Then when you come up against the Storm, it will be in Sydney in the GF where the NRL will be throwing every favour your way!
Top 4 for sure!

One you get a chance to win and go straight into a prelim final
Two you get a second chance if you lose and guaranteed home semi the next week
Three after that first week melbourne if they win go on the other side of the draw so you dont have to play them in a knockout prelim final. Wont have to play them again until the GF if you make it that far. I would always want top 4 in lieu of a knockout match. Plus finishing 4th and playing Melbourne first with a second chance is better than finishing 3rd or second and potentially playing Melbourne in the prelim

Even if it means playing Melbourne in Melbourne in the first week, finishing 4th gives you the double chance.

I would rather play there and know that even if beaten we'd get a 'home' semi final the week after rather than have to run the sudden death gauntlet each week.

Top 4 for sure!

One you get a chance to win and go straight into a prelim final
Two you get a second chance if you lose and guaranteed home semi the next week
Three after that first week melbourne if they win go on the other side of the draw so you dont have to play them in a knockout prelim final. Wont have to play them again until the GF if you make it that far. I would always want top 4 in lieu of a knockout match. Plus finishing 4th and playing Melbourne first with a second chance is better than finishing 3rd or second and potentially playing Melbourne in the prelim

Never said it was a good theory;-)

All good points, you've convinced me.

Wow, Moses was offside and put into touch.....and doesn't-matta get the penalty.

The chosen ones. Of course 3 years ago Souffs would have got that call...

And now Semi gets away with an even more blatant offside. FMD

Oh Badger you've done it again.........

Managed to turn a dead set Souths penalty to one for Parra!!

Love his work!!

Parramatta get the call with a bloke offside, badge gets the call from upstairs and penalised Souths for dragging into touch, radwanker offside as well.
Even the commentators seem on to the rort.
It's becoming more blatant every game.

And the hometown Parra lovin decisions just keep rolling on. Toddles must be on the blower. On a side note, Brad Arthur has one of those heads that just screams out "slap me, and slap me hard!"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11