Non-Manly Games [Round 26, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Maybe with all the terrible opposition they have had lately the Storm are being lulled into a false sense of security and will be kicked out of the finals in straight sets.
.....I have to dream, if I have to live with the reality of another Melbourne Premiership I will have to move from Victoria.

I didn't know this was a 'rule'.

Storm score and a raiders player did a slater and slid in with the foot.

So it's a try...AND a penalty. So after the conversion.....the storm get to kick for goal again.

o_Oo_O:confused::confused:

That Tarpeni (how ever you spell it)
Is a 1st class grub, Ricky's prodical son both grubs imo. Ironic that slater is the master of using his boots/feet/knees/studs in his boots to stop tries and i never sore a 8 point try against the storm.

The Sharks aren't going to get dusted by the Knights so that leaves us in definite 6th.

If the Dragons win today we'll be playing them, if they lose we'll be playing the Panthers again.

Neither possibility excites me very much. The Dragons somehow manage to make our defence fall apart every time we play them. And the Panthers will not be caught napping a second week in a row...

Still though, I think I'd prefer the Panthers. Plus I hate the Dragons and I'd love to see them miss the 8.

think i'd prefer dragons. While they've smashed us twice this year, the revenge factor to make up for those will be a great rev up.. whereas penrith will want it a hell of a lot more next week and we won't be able to pull out the same game plan. That said if we are without Lussick and possibly AFB, we're going to be well against it playing either of those forward packs.

think i'd prefer dragons. While they've smashed us twice this year, the revenge factor to make up for those will be a great rev up.. whereas penrith will want it a hell of a lot more next week and we won't be able to pull out the same game plan. That said if we are without Lussick and possibly AFB, we're going to be well against it playing either of those forward packs.

AFB is fine to play this week
TB last night in his press conference.

Karn Drags, knock them Cows out :devil:

giphy.gif

Would love to see the Drags miss out. Can't stand the club or any of their players....and they always seem to get outrageous decisions go their way whenever they play us.
Can't stand their weird arse supporters either.

so no knock on for the dragons I see even though the dogs one was backwards all day hahaha classic nrl and now a penalty FMD it's like reading a script.. I thought they were both back and they were so why only one called that way... investigation? lead by sir toovs?

so no knock on for the dragons I see even though the dogs one was backwards all day hahaha classic nrl and now a penalty FMD it's like reading a script.. I thought they were both back and they were so why only one called that way... investigation? lead by sir toovs?
I decided to put $125 on the Bulldogs when they were paying $3 plus. By the time I got the bet in the Doggies score and drop to $2 then the Queens get gifted 4 calls and it's 6 all......

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12