Non-Manly Games [Round 25, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

WESTIE

Reserve Grader
I'll take guess re Duges ...missed the bus cause he was drinkin a beer every round watching the Mayweather fight....got the maths wrong...forgot about the bus...thought he could drive out himself and still make kick off at 4.00 ??

D

Deleted member 26876

Penrith are always flat, they haven't been the better sides in most of the games they've won. They should account for the dragons tonight though.

D

Deleted member 26876

Peachy is always a very lively player, as is DWZ. Wouldn't mind either at manly. Peachy has a few flaws in his game though

D

Deleted member 26876

I reckon Penrith will really struggle away from home. They seem to rely on their fans for calls and enthusiasm

eaglebuzz

Bencher
The Dragons are getting penalties for nothing, meanwhile two penalisable ruck infringements by the Dragons against the Panthers have been ruled as knock ons... such a joke.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
The Dragons are getting penalties for nothing, meanwhile two penalisable ruck infringements by the Dragons against the Panthers have been ruled as knock ons... such a joke.
Word has it that Todd texted Tony a short time ago with:

Get the Flagons over the line and put my least favourite team under more pressure next Saturday. Then dud the SEs next week!

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Give yourself an uppercut, DWZ.

How was Simm's pace. Mansour couldn't put any ground on him over 50

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Tyrone May will get them home. He is such a natural footy player that kid.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16