Non Manly Games [Round 22, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Is it just me or does Belinda Sharpe stay in the background a bit just patrolling the ruck not constantly yelling players names and pulling the game up all the time?
This is only the 2nd time I've seen her ref and I haven't been watching that closely but that's the way it seems.
If so can the prima Donna blokes follow suit...

Mate, we hate Foran for the circumstances surrounding his departure from Manly to to Worms. We don't deny he is still a very talented player, especially when he can actually string more than a couple of games together (which isn't often these days).
Ye i hated him to he was my favorite player mate... i was very pissed off he left but im over it. Its football. Not like he did good at parra anyway hahaha lets hope he kills it next week so the dalai can squirm. We stuffed up alot of our players back then gifty leaving was awful and then foran and watmough then toovs.... tough times in the rear view

EF09C4AA-F0A1-46B7-AB08-2FB811CFD155.jpeg

As much as I like seeing Melbourne lose, I hate what’s happened to the stripping rule this year. It’s bad enough an attacking player has to fight off three or four tacklers, all of whom are grabbing at the ball, in order to make some yards and try to get a fast play the ball. And then the tacklers drop off just in time for one bloke to have one last go at the ball. It’s piss-weak and cheap, and Canberra are very good at it. So I guess it serves Craig Bellamy - who has made piss-weak and cheap an artform - right. But I still hate it.

I saw a strip last night where about 3 players were on the ball carrier. 1 of the tacklers had his hands around the ball the entire time and stripped it when the other tacklers fell off. It looked disgusting as the guy who stripped the ball “legally” looked like he was trying to rip the ball out the whole time

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8