Non-Manly Games [Round 21, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am wondering who refs the souffs games,the refs or the players and Inglis should wear yellow pants like they do in majors Rugby leagues games,yellow means you cant tackle him,and how bias are those commentators,I have to keep a bucket close at hand when they do the souffs games

After watching that game, there is no doubt that Souffs have a very powerful pack and it is their strength how they roll forward, it is also a weakness especially around the fringe of the ruck, the Riff had a lot of joy there and if a couple of passes had stuck they were in business.

I also want someone to tell me, how on earth the Lewis Brown try was not deemed a possible 8 point try when the vermin winger went in with knees?

I saw enough to know that we are a chance on Friday night, Souffs are still strong but that win pretty much guarantees them top 4 now so it will come down to hunger and maybe thats where Manly will have an advantage on Friday night.

Agree with the hunger thing.
Self preservation must play on the mind with a guaranteed finals spot 5 weeks away. Hope souffs don't turn up.

Lussick seems really overweight and unfit. He looked almost out of gas running on the field.

Real worry.

With Palmer, Singe AND another bkoke whipping them into shape in the off season, hope he comes good.

Bit surprised to see both Kane Evans (shoulder charge) & Blake Austin (lifting) free to play
How did Austin NOT get a few weeks there? Incredible inconsistencies from the judiciary as per usual.

I always think "what would Matai get"?? Whatever number you think Stevie gets, you halve that and that's a fair suspension...

Said this the last time I watched a Parra game and I'll say it again tonight.....
They are a poorly coached team. Attacking structures are all over the shop and defence isn't well organised either.
Better coaches who have achieved more have lost their jobs. BA must have goat photos of someone very important.

Wouldn't of minded Manly picking up sezer. Going to be interesting to see what Canberra do with their halves. They have Austin, Williams, Sezer, Mccrone and Cornish???

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8