Non-Manly Games [Round 21, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ray Warren said during the telecast that this is what the fans want to see, lots of try's... Why was the main talking point of that game about a defensive hit then?

Dragons up 12-4

Really needing Knights to win this and Dragons to tip up the warriors next week to have both the Drags and Warriors on 22, a win for us would have us level with both sides then, and they don't get far away even if we lose

Cmon knights. Need them to put another 20 on them. For and Against is going to be critical for us this year, so a solid knights win will be great.

What the hell happened to the Knights at half time? Good call with the Dragons Torana

I've been pretty disappointed with some of our performances this year, but geez, thankfully I don't follow Newie. Their second half defense has been some of the worst I've ever seen.

Blake Austin will be getting a cpl weeks...dickhead...I love watching him play

I think it was a great play by him as it means there is a good chance he'll be out for our Rd 23 game....great stuff. You might like watching him play but i'd prefer meeting Canberra without him in the line up.

St Merge win 46-24 o_O

The wooden spoon is a two horse race between the Knights and Tits.

Vermin players seem to be dropping like flies right now. Lets hope it continues ;)

Last edited:
Don't like to wish ill on any player but fuk I can't stand the way Inglis plays the game. Every part of that pricks game is built on niggle, thuggery and milking for penalties. Come on Penrith do his knee.

As much as it pains me to say it, a win by the Vermin is better for us than a win by the Riff, especially after St Merge won by 22. Though on F/A the Riff would have to win by about 50 to be equal with us.

What the fark was that penalty for? Geez, Inglis gets preferential treatment. He attracts a penalty just for getting tackled.

As much as it pains me to say it, a win by the Vermin is better for us than a win by the Riff, especially after St Merge won by 22. Though on F/A the Riff would have to win by about 50 to be equal with us.
Yeah, plus I don't wont Souths coming off a loss as they tend to fire up. A narrow win to Souths would be perfect I think.

Blatant crusher tackle and Maxwell is ok with it. What a fuking joke. The vermin ref love affair is alive again

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4