Non-Manly Games [Round 21, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wouldn't of minded Manly picking up sezer. Going to be interesting to see what Canberra do with their halves. They have Austin, Williams, Sezer, Mccrone and Cornish???
Yep Sezer is good.

Tooves is a much better coach than Brad Arthur. Arthur is an absolute scum of a bloke as well.

Titans have strung a bunch of penalties together by yelling and waving their arms at Perenara. CBus Stadium is so empty the "home crowd" consists of the other 12 Titans blokes on the field who don't have the ball.

Wouldn't of minded Manly picking up sezer. Going to be interesting to see what Canberra do with their halves. They have Austin, Williams, Sezer, Mccrone and Cornish???
I think we now have McCrone. We took the ****test one of those because he's from Barrett's home town.

How funny is this game. Two worst teams in the comp. How Brad Arthur still has a job is a joke. He basically used Foran as blackmail and has got the club over a barrel.

Brad Arthur.....coach of the people LOL

This just shows how bad the Speels really are. I mean, losing to the Tits?

Only one Coke Coast forward ran for over 100 metres (Bird with 106). The Speels had 3 (Paulo, Mannah and Ma'u). Both teams had 3 backs who ran for over 100 metres.

The Tits missed 26 tackles, the Speels 21. Both made 8 errors and the Speels won the penalty count 9-8. The Speels also had 62% of possession, ran for 330 more metres and only had to make 10 more tackles. They also made 12 offloads to 5. Just about the only stat line the Speels didn't win was completion rate (75% to 79%) and kick metres (225 to 495).

And the Speels still lost by 10 points.

Last edited:
How did Austin NOT get a few weeks there? Incredible inconsistencies from the judiciary as per usual.

I always think "what would Matai get"?? Whatever number you think Stevie gets, you halve that and that's a fair suspension...
i was expecting 3-4 for Austin (translates to 6-8 were it Matai!)

The NRL seriously should relocate the Eels to W.A with complete new management and coaching structure. They need to start again and broom the place out from top to bottom. Too much incompetence, cheating and corruption at every level. Call them the Western Eels or something.

Then split the parramatta junior area between the Tigers, panthers and bulldogs. Maybe even include Northmead, Castle Hill, etc in the Nth Sydney catchment.

They gotta do something. The club on and off the field is an absolute embarrassment and not getting any better and is actually hurting the game.

Strangest thing is Foran actually went there!!! Twice. He must have some kind of disorder to make career decisions like that. Incredible.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8