Non-Manly Games [Round 19, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great night for us. Big win on Monday and maybe the sharks and raiders can bash the crap out of each other.

Wow. Just wow. That's all I can say when watching how bad Parra are. Wtf is Foran thinking. They are only adding over Michael Gordon and beau Scott to this side who are arguably in the twighlight of their careers. Bochoc will be one year more injury prone next year. Wtf is all I can say. I predict parra for the spoon next year.

Saints and the riff are showing how any team missing 6 or 7 players will struggle just like we did.

Neither has been hit as hard or for as long as we were but it looks like we will be above them both fairly soon

Saints and the riff are showing how any team missing 6 or 7 players will struggle just like we did.

Neither has been hit as hard or for as long as we were but it looks like we will be above them both fairly soon
What worries me is that this is the 2nd yr in a row panthers have had a long injury list and Ronnie Palmer is rumoured to be heading to manly

Choc seemed to pick up an injury.

Also, has he avoided the nudie run ?

I can't recall him scoring yet.

So now tomorrow who do we like

Raiders vs Sharks 3pm game
Knights vs Titans 5:30 pm game
Rabbits vs Dragons 7:30 pm game at SCG

I think raiders knights and rabbits winning today will help us the best.

After last night's games Monday's game is taking on more importance

I will be happy with a 1 point win on Monday

Last edited:
Just watching the Scum vs Riff on GEM (its midnight here in Adelaide......) Are the Scum playing that well or were the Riff just NSW like pathetic tonight?

Just watching the Scum vs Riff on GEM (its midnight here in Adelaide......) Are the Scum playing that well or were the Riff just NSW like pathetic tonight?

At Least you get the NRL in HD no crappy SD channel 9. The riff in the game you are watching are poor

I'm surprised I'm getting to see tonight's games at all (its 12:48 am and we're 9 minutes into the Scumdogs vs Speels). When the Ashes are on in England we don't get the NRL on GEM on Friday nights.

Have just seen Choc make a long run against the Scumdogs and found no one in support. I bet he was wishing for the days when he would have Snake on one side or Killer on the other. At the Speels there was no team mate within cooee.

Poor Choc LOL

I think we'll find that Lussick will go alot better once back at Manly, doesn't appear to happy playing for Parra.

If you think of it as a Hasson for Lussick swap I'm good with that.

Fullussick bro!

So now tomorrow who do we like

Raiders vs Sharks 3pm game
Knights vs Titans 5:30 pm game
Rabbits vs Dragons 7:30 pm game at SCG

I think raiders knights and rabbits winning today will help us the best.

After last night's games Monday's game is taking on more importance

I will be happy with a 1 point win on Monday
Me too, but if we can win by 13 we will jump to 11th place.

I think we'll find that Lussick will go alot better once back at Manly, doesn't appear to happy playing for Parra.
I think we will also find that Hasson will go a lot better at Parra. doesn't appear to be happy at Manly..

I'm happy just thinking about it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8