Non-Manly Games [Round 19, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Round Nineteen
Friday, Jul 17 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG

Eels vs. Bulldogs ANZ Stadium (NINE) 7.35pm 7.35pm #NRLEelsBulldogs
Storm vs. Panthers AAMI Park (NINE) 7.35pm 7.35pm #NRLStormPanthers

Saturday, Jul 18 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Raiders vs. Sharks GIO Stadium (FOX) 3.00pm 3.00pm #NRLRaidersSharks
Knights vs. Titans Hunter Stadium (FOX) 5.30pm 5.30pm #NRLKnightsTitans
Dragons vs. Rabbitohs Sydney Cricket Ground (FOX) 7.30pm 7.30pm #NRLDragonsSouths

Sunday, Jul 19 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Roosters vs. Warriors Allianz Stadium (FOX) 2.00pm 2.00pm #NRLRoostersWarriors
Broncos vs. Tigers Suncorp Stadium (NINE) 4.00pm 4.00pm #NRLBroncosTigers

Monday, Jul 20 STADIUM (NETWORK) EST LOCAL HASH TAG
Sea Eagles vs. Cowboys Brookvale Oval (FOX) 7.00pm 7.00pm #NRLManlyCowboys

upload_2015-7-14_13-31-43.png

Kinda wanted the dogs to beat the eels, so we could overtake them on the ladder. But then I came across this at the Kennel - so, f##K 'em. Be just as happy if they lose.

13-07-15, 06:23 PM#46 Mr Invisible

I just think that when the Bulldogs have lost, there's nothing quite as satisfying as seeing Manly cop a flogging to ease the pain somewhat.

Remember what's at stake for them:
+ Missing out on Finals for first time since 2004 (first year Des took over).
+ Worst NRL season on record.
+ First ever wooden spoon.

All this with million dollar halves..

That's why we have to keep hoping they get beaten.

Plus it'll clear out a crapload of their bandwagon supporters, as nobody likes a spoon winner.

Remember how Mr Invisible tried to ingratiate himself through the back door of the forum..he was always a scum sucking sociopath.

Last edited:
Rather the Slime beat the Dogs since we still have to play the Slime at home. A win win situation.
Table wise, I'd have to support the Eels BUT I CAN'T. Nor can I go for the Dogs. What if it were a knock em down shoot em up draw after extra time and there were key players from both suspended for the season. Would that work?

This season my hate for the eels supersedes my hate for the dogs, so I'll be happy if the eels lose. But from our point of view I'm starting to think an eels win will help us more.

Way I look at it, we keep winning and we take alllllll the bullsh*t out of the equation. Just keep racking up wins and climbing the ladder and the dogs and the squeals et al can all go take a flying f*ck at a smelly goat ;)

Dogs are the lesser evil at the moment. Looks like the eels may do the dogs tonight though with the refs help.

Trex and Rona are out and Lafai just smashed Junior Paulo's nose.

Bochocs knocks on, but lucky for him Graham is penalized @:rolleyes:

Grubby's attempted trip is missed by the Refs.
So its a scrappy aggro game.
Carn parra, win by 1@:cool:

Some difficult death riding decisions to make this week. There are a combination of forces to weigh up - wooden spoon avoidance, finals qualification and the stock standard shear hatred for certain scum teams.

Drizzle vs Chocolate Soldiers
Well the storm are scum of course but I believe we prob need them to win. I tend to leave Penrith off the death riding list, as they really are never a threat, but the storm winning starts a gap between 6 and 7. Penrith could also become wooden spoon buffers like the noughts and the tigs.

Slime vs scum
Gee? . . . My main death riding mission, including two grand final appearances (to death ride only), is to never ever see the scum dogs win another gf (let's be honest they are all the matters) under de$ - infact ill make that straight out never.

But the eels are also part of the problem. They start losing and they could plummet to the bottom. Would be great to see.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2