Non-Manly Games [Round 19, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Dalai knows how to make enemies. First Fuifui and now Sandow. Telling him he can leave anytime then later blocking him doing so is not really enlightened man management.
But makes it unsurprising he gets on so well with Watmough and Foran. Honesty, what?

I think the Knights win over the Titans has put our win over them into perspective. I believe we are still a long way off the top sides but we shall find out on Monday.
Bear in mind that the knights were playing at home and we traveled to the GC, plus the tits had the added incentive of the DCE saga, I think we blew them off the park last week and they just never recovered for last night's game, they also had their superstar number thirteen back from suspension, I think we've improved enough to get up tomorrow night especially at Brookie.

Bear in mind that the knights were playing at home and we traveled to the GC, plus the tits had the added incentive of the DCE saga, I think we blew them off the park last week and they just never recovered for last night's game, they also had their superstar number thirteen back from suspension, I think we've improved enough to get up tomorrow night especially at Brookie.
Did elgey play?

Imagine if the Bronco's got to play at their preferred time slot of Sunday afternoon each week instead of constant Friday nights. They'd be a force more powerful than they are now. 37 000 fans on a Sunday arvo. Not too bad.

Maybe the NRL are trying to do us all a favour by making them play Friday nights. @;)

Imagine if the Bronco's got to play at their preferred time slot of Sunday afternoon each week instead of constant Friday nights. They'd be a force more powerful than they are now. 37 000 fans on a Sunday arvo. Not too bad.

Maybe the NRL are trying to do us all a favour by making them play Friday nights. @;)
I liked Gus' not so veiled comment today when they were all tossing off about the crowd....
.....imagine if we had two Brisbane teams...more for the fan's, Sunday game each week...
....Read that as-break-up the unfair advantage the Broncos have,talent,third party agreement's,etc...

I liked Gus' not so veiled comment today when they were all tossing off about the crowd....
.....imagine if we had two Brisbane teams...more for the fan's, Sunday game each week...
....Read that as-break-up the unfair advantage the Broncos have,talent,third party agreement's,etc...

Agree 100%, but for purely selfish reasons, a CQ team is a must. ;)

If only the Storm would stop raping the Capra's. LOL

Tim Glasby and Cameron Munster......a couple of the Capra's finest. Sigh @:oops:

ONe rorters try last night...their winger (I think) made a break, got pulled down, passed the ball inside to maloney who ran away and scored.

Winger was pulled down between 2 "10" metre lines...and Maloney caught it on the line.

So 5 metres forward. Being dragged down like that, I don't think you can say the ball left the hand backward.

Even Voss said: "Oh no he's passed it forward....oh wait, the ref waves play on."

But the ref... Mr I love the rorters checchin was directly in line.

It's just so.....disappointingly inept or biased.

Last edited:
That's the worst part of it (I believe it was Jennings passing to Baloney)....the ref was right in line with it and he couldn't tell that it was forward. Voss was about 70 metres away up high and on an angle and he could see what the rest of us saw.....

ONe rorters try last night...their winger (I think) made a break, got pulled down, passed the ball inside to maloney who ran away and scored.

Winger was pulled down between 2 "10" metre lines...and Maloney caught it on the line.

So 5 metres forward. Being dragged down like that, I don't think you can say the ball left the hand backward.

Even Voss said: "Oh no he's passed it forward....oh wait, the ref waves play on."

But the ref... Mr I love the rorters checchin was directly in line.

It's just so.....disappointingly inept or biased.
It's only a matter of time before we go all Joe Montana style and start throwing 20 metre gridiron passes.
Surely in this day and age of technology there's some way to measure the ball going forward...gps?...

It's only a matter of time before we go all Joe Montana style and start throwing 20 metre gridiron passes.
Surely in this day and age of technology there's some way to measure the ball going forward...gps?...
Gyro's could do it.
Id be happy with tech that put a laser light on the ground to show the 10 m

I see a lot of Craig field in luke brooks. Niggle, hogs it, steps back inside when there is a backline set to his right, 2nd or 3rd man tackler.

Moses is getting hammered most weeks but I see way more potential in him. He is too young for first grade at present. Taylor hopefully won't ruin his career.

I think the Knights win over the Titans has put our win over them into perspective. I believe we are still a long way off the top sides but we shall find out on Monday.
Unfortunately i was correct. We got way to excited beating a hopeless team.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6