Non Manly Games [Round 18, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sigh

Every year the NRL finds something new to make them look stupid.
Now we have players being sin binned for 'late' hits on players passing the ball even ones that aren't even late. I get the rule, but as usual it's being enforced by an incapable bunch of twats.

The
kNee jerk
Reaction
League
in full swing.
Funny how it wasn’t even a penalty twice last week for Manly.
#consistencyisoverrated

Funny how it wasn’t even a penalty twice last week for Manly.
#consistencyisoverrated

Yep, s'funny how the whole nrl world goes off about this totally soft sin binning and what a disgrace it is.

Isn't it more of a disgrace when dce got nailed and there was no call on it? *silence* from all the commentators.

Pay mentions the penalty count and it gets a decent amount of coverage, Des mentions our, it's worse and *silence*

I swear I think Manly is too good for this league sometimes. I wish there was a way to follow Manly without having it consistently subjected to a corrupt ceo, incompetent nrl mgt, biased refs, moronic monkey typists, and single celled opposition fans.

edit: And lol @ sharks. Cost me a tipping point, but what else is new!

Somebody once said about the NRL "You tell their referees to just to paint your front door, instead they paint your whole house."

Is it just me or are the nrl putting in a 'cheer' soundbite to make the crowds seem bigger?

Try roosters!

It'd be interesting to hear the fox v nine telecast side by side.

friend hurt his arm

Must be the grounds fault.

Looks like the rorters are playing Saints

Roosters first try from 2013 style forward pass.

Knights player reaches out for a try and Tedesco comes over the top as 2nd man in. Knocks the ball out. Where is penalty for Knights? A second tackler can rip the ball out in the ingoal but not in the field of play.

Can't stand the Roosters but need them to win this . Just need Broncos to get knocked out next week.

Knights showing a way to beat the Roosters here. Some quick play the balls go up the middle and offloads.

Just dumb from Brown. He himself said Conner Watson has been their best player for the last month. He filled in great for Ponga and Levi. So what does he do, plays him off the bench. He had to be starting at 5/8. Kurt Mann is average at best. They deserved the flogging they got.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8