Non Manly Games [Round 18, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

HappilyManly

Journey Man
ROUND EIGHTEEN

Thursday, July 18 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Broncos v Bulldogs Suncorp Stadium (Nine/Fox) 7.50pm 7.50pm #NRLBroncosBulldogs
*First NRL game with Female Referee :clap:

Friday, July 19 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Warriors v Sharks Westpac Stadium (Fox) 6.00pm 8.00pm #NRLWarriorsSharks

Panthers v Dragons Panthers Stadium (Nine/Fox) 7.55pm 7.55pm #NRLPanthersDragons

Saturday, July 20 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Roosters v Knights TBA (Fox) 3.00pm 3.00pm #NRLRoostersKnights

Raiders v Wests Tigers GIO Stadium (Fox) 5.30pm 5.30pm #NRLRaidersTigers

Cowboys v Rabbitohs 1300Smiles Stadium (Fox) 7.35pm 7.35pm #NRLCowboysSouths

Sunday, July 21 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Titans v Storm CBus Super Stadium (Fox) 2.00pm 2.00pm #NRLTitansStorm

Sea Eagles v Eels Lottoland (Nine/Fox) 4.05pm 4.05pm #NRLManlyEels

Good luck to the first lovely female ref . She cant do any worse than the blokes we have

Good luck to the first lovely female ref . She cant do any worse than the blokes we have
Same rule book lets hope that she is only judged on her rulings :nerd:

We've had some of the Pacific Games and Reserve Grades controlled by Kasey Badger and the world didn't end :D

BREAKING NEWS
Jared Waerea-Hargreaves is free to play
Story: https://t.co/Awq9sm8XFd https://t.co/7vQN2sPLJE

I thought Cotric may have fought the charge (no arm between the legs, etc) but what's the armchair verdict on this one?

I just went and had a look at it and while it looks like his last dive forward he 'probably' did throw his head into it, but its probably not an action to lose time over?

I thought Cotric may have fought the charge (no arm between the legs, etc) but what's the armchair verdict on this one?

I just went and had a look at it and while it looks like his last dive forward he 'probably' did throw his head into it, but its probably not an action to lose time over?
Cotric jumped up and to the left with the opponent held upside down in his arms forcing him into the turf.
He could have held his ground and pushed in a forward motion to land the opponent on his back. @:cool:

Fifita into centre. That’s going to be interesting. The Dogs have hit some form. Hoping Deanos men can do a job on the Bongos up here.

Going to make a bold prediction.Broncos will will every penalty count for the rest of this year.

How did Brisbane get a penalty out of the collision between Montoya and Milford?

It wasn't high. Milford was falling and the initial contact was in the middle of the back.

Where was there a penalty?

Am I allowed to criticise a female referee as I criticised a male referee?

We criticised Julia Gillard (aka Dillard) and she was PM. Go for your life mate lol

Australia, we had K-Dudd and Dillard as Prime Minister's. How'd we go? :rofl:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10