Non Manly Games [Round 18, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Its hard for clubs with no superstars. And if they manage to unearth a talent chances are a rorting team will probly pinch em ala tedesco and roosters.

Hasn't Missus Moose come up with a plan to stuff up your night yet ?

A - ****ing - mazing

Got everything set up (laptop through computer, lounge in place, food, booze) and Mrs Moose comes out and says her injured shoulder is playing up and she needs to sleep on the couch!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1) I blame you for this one

2) fmd

3) I'm stunned

4)lol

5) Ah love!

Flat pass my arse!
If you are talking about the pass to Smith for his try, in my opinion, if it had been any other player receiving the ball for a try, it would have been called forward.

A - ****ing - mazing

Got everything set up (laptop through computer, lounge in place, food, booze) and Mrs Moose comes out and says her injured shoulder is playing up and she needs to sleep on the couch!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1) I blame you for this one

2) fmd

3) I'm stunned

4)lol

5) Ah love!

Just experience old mate ... was married for a long time ....

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8