Non-Manly Games [Round 15, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't know why the Broncos insist on going sideways. They should use their pack and target the middle with milford and Oates running in support up the middle. Very happy to see them lose though.
With Pangui Jnr, Lodge,Hass, they should be hammering teams in the middle. Hate the Broncs, but thought the young kid Sullivan went ok. Id keep him at half.

Rapana gets belted, goes off for HIA, but suspected broken nose. Peni Terapo is on report, but still on the ground. Yet send Gavet to the bin in the first minute of the second half of the New v Bri game for too many penalties?

Lol@ the Broncs, what a fall from grace and to think the Knights were without Ponga makes it even worse :giggle: On the right side of 14-7 penalties but still had no attack.

Last edited:
Rapana gets belted, goes off for HIA, but suspected broken nose. Peni Terapo is on report, but still on the ground. Yet send Gavet to the bin in the first minute of the second half of the New v Bri game for too many penalties?
I thought that if you fouled someone & they went off injured , you got 10 mins in sin bin. Remember AFB when he clipped Pearce off the Kick off?
#Consistencyisoverrated

I thought that if you fouled someone & they went off injured , you got 10 mins in sin bin. Remember AFB when he clipped Pearce off the Kick off?
#Consistencyisoverrated
Yep, that’s what I thought. Vossy trying to make excuses on the hit was just as bad......"It was just an old fashioned stiff arm, it’s not like he hit him with a piece of 4x2" :eek:

Yep, that’s what I thought. Vossy trying to make excuses on the hit was just as bad......"It was just an old fashioned stiff arm, it’s not like he hit him with a piece of 4x2" :eek:
Also , Sirro got binned for tackling the player without the ball, not even a penalty to Us when Tom got smashed early.

So, if an incident happens after the match has finished - such as the dance marathon above - can players still be charged?

How in the name of dickens did those numbnutted Salad eating green pommies evre let Parra back into that game last night ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8