Non-Manly Games [Round 15, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Warriors robbed of try by the bunker. The dummy half didn't bore through and didn't obstruct. The Penrith markers were never square & onside anyway in the first place.

And who is that Penrith #13? He faked getting a crusher tackle to get a penalty & then instantly sprung up to take a quick tap. WTF???? Like Smith on Friday night, the referees reward the biggest fakers and milkers.

Warriors robbed of try by the bunker. The dummy half didn't bore through and didn't obstruct. The Penrith markers were never square & onside anyway in the first place.

And who is that Penrith #13? He faked getting a crusher tackle to get a penalty & then instantly sprung up to take a quick tap. WTF???? Like Smith on Friday night, the referees reward the biggest fakers and milkers.
Did you see that 2md send off? Ridiculous call

I’m not one for conspiracies and trust the two sin bins we have seen today are the result of a knee jerk reaction to some perceived need for a crackdown (on what, who knows). I thought Sirro’s was odd, but that Castle one just took the cake. I’m just flabbergasted at what exactly they are trying to correct with a ruling like that. Conspiracies aside, should we be surprised that the Donkeys yet again prosper from another controversial decision?!
Just when I thought we had reached the pinnacle of ridiculous sin bin calls yesterday...

How do you know when the televised game is of little interest?

When they spend 2/3's of the pre-game talking about Origin which is still 10 days away and not the club game they are about to show.

How do you know when the televised game is of little interest?

When they spend 2/3's of the pre-game talking about Origin which is still 10 days away and not the club game they are about to show.

I'm a bit sad I've caught up to the live action.

Usually I just fast forward to the 4th tackle and see what's about to happen.

I’m not one for conspiracies and trust the two sin bins we have seen today are the result of a knee jerk reaction to some perceived need for a crackdown (on what, who knows). I thought Sirro’s was odd, but that Castle one just took the cake. I’m just flabbergasted at what exactly they are trying to correct with a ruling like that. Conspiracies aside, should we be surprised that the Donkeys yet again prosper from another controversial decision?!

I wouldn't mind betting that a knee jerk reaction has followed the CTE news that has been in the media all week. Refs see a tackle anywhere near the hear and depending on who it is, that player will be binned. Siro caught Kelly high (with nothing more than a love tap at best), sin-binned. Gavet from the Knights has his arm slip up off the shoulders and around the head....sin-bin.

If the CTE thing hadn't popped up in the media this week, I doubt neither Siro or Gavet would have been sent.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with protecting players from high shots. That's fine. The issue I have is the NRL's constant, mid-season knee jerk rule changes every time something negative hits the media.

Two tackles in a row and that thug grub Blair leans on players with his knee... Jesus wept @:mad:

Ahhh the warriors. tipping poison!

or maybe I should say...tipping heart attack material

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8