Non-Manly Games [Round 15, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope the Bulldogs win this but unfortunately for them no amount of enthusiasm will make up for a complete lack of game plan and direction.

Well done to the Dogs there, they hung tough at the end.

The Sharks played like they thought the game was won just by them being there.

I wouldn't mind betting that a knee jerk reaction has followed the CTE news that has been in the media all week. Refs see a tackle anywhere near the hear and depending on who it is, that player will be binned. Siro caught Kelly high (with nothing more than a love tap at best), sin-binned. Gavet from the Knights has his arm slip up off the shoulders and around the head....sin-bin.

If the CTE thing hadn't popped up in the media this week, I doubt neither Siro or Gavet would have been sent.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with protecting players from high shots. That's fine. The issue I have is the NRL's constant, mid-season knee jerk rule changes every time something negative hits the media.
If there was anyone that deserved 10 in the bin it was Peni Terapos shot on Rapana.

Cam Smith is such a grub... and he’s so smarmy and arrogant in the way he conducts himself. As usual the commentary team praise his cheating/grubbiness as experience. Turns my stomach.

they referred to him as crafty Cam. He'll be sitting next to his mate Billy soon commentating. That'll be good.

Broncos Anthony Milford sustained a left lateral meniscus knee injury in #NRLKnightsBroncos and could be out for 1-2 weeks or if surgery required 6-12 weeks

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6