Non-Manly Games [Round 14, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Went to the Tits game last night. My God if we lose to this rabble again, we should forfeit the rest of the season.
Cartwright Just crabs across field looking to pick up a plodder. Jesse Arfurs has some real deficiencies in his one on one defence. Rein, Brimson, Don, and the No 10 were the only ones having a go. Kelly did ok, and will lift again against us. It was a shocking game of footy, and as I said, if we can’t roll these bastards, we may as well give it away.

No question that a penalty try should be awarded to Wests for the Chee Cam matter. But here we go again with the refs not referring issues to the video ref. Both Wests first two tries were highly suspect. But the ref decided he knew best.

Unless the Storm start getting penalised for their wrestling they will be hard to stop. I've noticed that they are employing a strategy of slight pushes on the ball carrier just as they get up to play the ball to put them off balance. They don't put their hand on the ball and make it look innocuous but it is enough to slow the play the ball down that extra bit.

Unless the Storm start getting penalised for their wrestling they will be hard to stop. I've noticed that they are employing a strategy of slight pushes on the ball carrier just as they get up to play the ball to put them off balance. They don't put their hand on the ball and make it look innocuous but it is enough to slow the play the ball down that extra bit.
Well everyone else can fuking well see it so why cant the fuking referees. Ohh yeah thats right they're a fuking koala that Turdy and his media mates all bow too.

Well everyone else can fuking well see it so why cant the fuking referees. Ohh yeah thats right they're a fuking koala that Turdy and his media mates all bow too.
Another Jui-jit-su dog act from SCam on the No15 for Newcastle. No penalty of course, even though he’s tried to rip his shoulder out of its socket with a deliberate downward and isolated motion.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8