Non-Manly Games [Round 14, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

HappilyManly

Journey Man
ROUND FOURTEEN

Thursday, June 13 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Raiders v Sharks GIO Stadium (Nine/Fox) 7.50pm 7.50pm #NRLRaidersSharks

Friday, June 14 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Titans v Warriors CBus Super Stadium (Fox) 6.00pm 6.00pm #NRLTitansWarriors

Cowboys v Wests Tigers 1300Smiles Stadium (Nine/Fox) 7.55pm 7.55pm #NRLCowboysTigers

Saturday, June 15 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Storm v Knights AAMI Park (Fox) 3.00pm 3.00pm #NRLStormKnights

Rabbitohs v Panthers ANZ Stadium (Fox) 5.30pm 5.30pm #NRLSouthsPanthers

Eels v Broncos Western Sydney Stadium (Fox) 7.35pm 7.35pm #NRLEelsBroncos

Sunday, June 16 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Sea Eagles v Dragons Lottoland (Fox) 2.00pm 2.00pm #NRLManlyDragons

Roosters v Bulldogs TBA (Nine/Fox) 4.05pm 4.05pm #NRLRoostersBulldogs

Should be a good game tonight - Go Raiders
Yeah agreed! One of the better Thursday night games I reckon. Both strong on paper and heaps to play for. Personally would probably rather the Raiders lose just to see the look of exasperation on Rickys face from the sidelines and the subsequent presser where he looks like his head's gonna explode...

Yeah agreed! One of the better Thursday night games I reckon. Both strong on paper and heaps to play for. Personally would probably rather the Raiders lose just to see the look of exasperation on Rickys face from the sidelines and the subsequent presser where he looks like his head's gonna explode...
I'm just looking at the ladder and jumping the Sharks on sunday :rock:

A few interesting games this week, on paper at least. This is my big chance to make up ground in the tipping comp, I'm the tortoise and I'm about to surge past all you lazy ****ers! (all 3 pages of you)
giphy.gif

That Bateman is a grub.

He took out DCE with that dirty tackle then Kikau from penrith with the same grab and swing down onto the back of the legs with all his body weight and now that Crusher tackle he just did was a shocker. On purpose to hurt the opposition.

He needs a swift suspension to sort that prick out.

That Bateman is a grub.

He took out DCE with that dirty tackle then Kikau from penrith with the same grab and swing down onto the back of the legs with all his body weight and now that Crusher tackle he just did was a shocker. On purpose to hurt the opposition.

Along with new serial flopper Fifita

Refs did almost anything to get the sharkies home. Nice to see this blatant cheating happens to other teams as well.

Funny it seems to always happen during a Ch.9 televised game.....on FTA where ratings are the key to money. And having games that are constantly close on the scoreboard tends to have mean better ratings.

That Bateman is a grub.

It was Elliot whitehead that hurt dce and kikau. The Crusher was bad though from Bateman as was fifis

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8