Non-Manly Games [Round 14, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good result for mooses and other Canadians, my son will be sad though, he’s a big Warriors fan

Kevvie is having another brain snap calling RTS Sheck all game just like he did a few years ago when he called DCE Evans the whole game.

Imagine if he called a Rugby game with double barrelled names galore, they might need to call an ambulance.

North Queensland have started this game still in the sheds.

The Tigpies on the other hand seem fresh from their two week break (well, they didn't show up last week did they.....).

Wow looks like Turdy has decreed that all games will be engineered close contests this weekend. Refs under instructions ro keep it close so Fox and Nein can try to boost flagging ratings. Of course that's just being cynical !?!?!?

Very low quality match.
On paper the 'Boys should have won easily but really blew it.
The Vidiot, Steve Chiddy (with whom I used to play cricket), decided the match. And in these days of video games what else can you expect?

Wow looks like Turdy has decreed that all games will be engineered close contests this weekend. Refs under instructions ro keep it close so Fox and Nein can try to boost flagging ratings. Of course that's just being cynical !?!?!?
Your are totally being cynical. It’s not just this weekend!!

It's after 8am on a Saturday....

surely the kids are outside and you all can get posting!

D8_mfQQVUAA9bky.jpg

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/06/14/we-deserve-an-explanation-green/

Paul Green not happy with the refs / bunker but I don't think there was anything in his rant that was 'fine worthy'.
Sorry for rant but is Paul Green ever happy, unless things go their way. "Deserve" an explanation...pfft.

If Chee-Kam hadn't been hit high and as a result lost control of the ball, he would've scored. As to being hit high, he left the field groggily holding his jaw for an hia - say no more. Penalty try legit imo.

0/3 in the tipping :( but enjoyed the game nonetheless.

Sorry for rant but is Paul Green ever happy, unless things go their way. "Deserve" an explanation...pfft.

If Chee-Kam hadn't been hit high and as a result lost control of the ball, he would've scored. As to being hit high, he left the field groggily holding his jaw for an hia - say no more. Penalty try legit imo.

0/3 in the tipping :( but enjoyed the game nonetheless.

Agree. I actually thought that he had the ball raked out after being hit high...but if he wasn't hit high maybe he would have had a stronger grip on the ball..?

Plus no apologies needed for a rant. That rant hardly registered on the ranter scale!

non manly game...

TORONTO RAPTORS win the NBA championship!!!!

woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

First Canadian team to do so.

(fyi, basketball - invented by a Canadian)
Even with my sparse knowledge of the NBA, that is HUGE ! Movie deal on the table already.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6