NON-Manly games: [Round 13, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kevin proctor has not changed his haircut for at least 7 years... or is it longer?
Firstly he looks like a complete moron
Secondly he looks like side show bob
Thirdly, what a boring ****. Change up you mop headed flop. Ps bombed a certain try probably because his stupid hair got in the way of his eyes LOL

Sorry I watched the game & cant see how the hell he accumulated that many meters! I reckon he did around 200 but 369??? Maybe it’s coz I think he’s a twat lololol.
I agree he didn't run over 300 meters. He took hit ups sure but he never had a big run or made a break. Rubbish stats fabricated for the new billy 'koala' slater

he not only makes breaks and puts others through gaps but he is one of the best backer uppers in the current game, twat or not
****s rubbish. When under pressure or behind he fails. Cant stand up when required.. without the refs they would be where we are. The parra club is a joke and dogs like guffo carrying on like a fool all the time just proves this. See him after kane Evans scores he was more jubilant than the try scorer. Jumping around **** yeah **** yeah making this face hahaha then his hip thrust move hahaha the guy is a joke and parta captain suits him to a tee. He learnt from snake sure but he will always be under the top fbs in the game. Waiting for him to do another acl

20200815_162525.jpg

Good one mop boy cost your team the game you dud! And now me in supercoach. Thanks loser get a haircut you mutt

Yet again, another situation that bites Manly. Pardon the Pun.

Proctor sent off - but could the ref at least looked at Johnson’s arm for a bite?. He didn’t clamp!. Johnson was also complaining about a choke not a bite!.

I hate this. This is the season of hell and the cards just keep falling righr on our heads.

F&@& me

NYEagle

Yeah I dont know if it was a bite, I thought Proctor's mouth was open & Johnson was pushing his arm against his face so it looked like he was biting him.

I agree it didn't look like he clamped down or clenched his jaw.

Kevin proctor has not changed his haircut for at least 7 years... or is it longer?
Firstly he looks like a complete moron
Secondly he looks like side show bob
Thirdly, what a boring ****. Change up you mop headed flop. Ps bombed a certain try probably because his stupid hair got in the way of his eyes LOL
LOL.... is there anything you like about him?

Yeah I dont know if it was a bite, I thought Proctor's mouth was open & Johnson was pushing his arm against his face so it looked like he was biting him.

I agree it didn't look like he clamped down or clenched his jaw.

I was wondering about that... if your mouth is open and the tackler is forcing their arm into it, then what do you do?

Proctor was looking pretty agitated about it which is surely not what he would have looked like had he intended to do it.

I was wondering about that... if your mouth is open and the tackler is forcing their arm into it, then what do you do?

Proctor was looking pretty agitated about it which is surely not what he would have looked like had he intended to do it.

From what I heard of the verbal stoush between he & Johnson afterwards, Proctor was saying Johnson was choking him, so I think he meant Johnson's arm was squashed against his nose so he couldnt breathe, hence he opened his mouth to get oxygen in.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8