NON-Manly games: [Round 13, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree mate.....I can’t stand her. The funny thing is she’s still going on about it. She’s an idiot of the highest order! As for Cronk is there a bigger Gronk commentator than him? Also does anyone find Ginnane annoying? Fvck me the man has nfi about rugby league!
Can i buy you a case of beer.. i love everything you said.
Ginnane... i cant stand the bloke. Did you hear him last night saying "they cant take that off him" regarding the Mahoney no try. Absolute deadshiit.. the guy is planting the ball on the dead ball line and he keeps going. He's an embarrassment but a slight upgrade on matt nable. YIKES

Do what you want, I saw it live and didn't think there was that much in it myself, though it definitely didn't look good. If you disagree that's fine.

The incident definitely didn't help us.
He did bite him, enough for Johnson to react as he did. The mop will be gone for weeks and yes did not help us at all. He bombed a certain try and then the bite. It was a good game until that point

The number 5 for the Cowboys just blew the rabbits away with his blistering speed
He took his chance in the clear and gave the rabbits no chance
A speedy back line is a blessing .
images.jpg

Ginnane... i cant stand the bloke. Did you hear him last night saying "they cant take that off him" regarding the Mahoney no try. Absolute deadshiit.. the guy is planting the ball on the dead ball line and he keeps going. He's an embarrassment but a slight upgrade on matt nable. YIKES
Hahaha thanx mate.....Matt Nable was ok but only coz he’s an ex Seaeagle!!!!!

Who gave ginnane a job seriously. Absolute fool.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6