NON-Manly games: [Round 13, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nah that game was fixed.. ehat the ****in **** was the cowboys number 15 doing? He dropped off the tackle twice and let the guy cart the ball 20 meters WTF WAS THAT ****. Something very fishy about that. Any weird bets at the TAB reported?? Fmd what was that

Man it’s along way to go still but these results are just not going our way. We must win tomorrow now and next week just to stay in touch!

Cows should be absolutely embarrassed at how they threw that game away. Pathetic! Refused to play any defence and an absolute unnecessary bonehead penalty given away

Who is the cowboys 15? Wasnt that guy who got caught cheating a cowboy or the game was a cowboys game? That **** deadset let go twice for no reason then let him offload the ball..... yeah nah

Season gone Only the cows could do that
It’s real close now Suze. We gotta win games now that’s it. We can drop v the storm but need to win most all of the rest. I’ll say it again our f***ed f/a is going to do us this year.

Nah that game was fixed.. ehat the *in * was the cowboys number 15 doing? He dropped off the tackle twice and let the guy cart the ball 20 meters WTF WAS THAT ****. Something very fishy about that. Any weird bets at the TAB reported?? Fmd what was that
Looked like they were trying to get a strip...but could also look like allowing him to march upfield....Bloody Cows

again this year
another team who does not help us
cowboys just gifted souths that game.
effectively 3 games outside the top 8 now with our f/a we are gone.
really sad because on our day we are some much better than sharks or rabbits , if fully fit.
this season just is not our year.

Reliying on crap teams to save us . What a nightmare. Luckily both Souths and Sharks play alot of top teams in the from now on. We just gotta win and we can still pass em.

Why wouldn’t they win?Taufua is out and I was of the belief after reading Silvertails that he was the only player costing them
You never rule it out as the club has great spirit. It is now a must win game and sometimes that makes the difference. My fear is without our starting front row we will be stuck in our half for the majority of the game. If we are to win tomorrow we will need to score 24 points I believe and that is where the struggles start for Manly at the moment. I hope I am wrong I really do, ive watched Manly play 3 games live in the last month and when you watch the team you see the limitations we have.

He just let go twice.. put his hands up and let him march down field. Very strange. Maybe they were attempting a strip i dont know. Very strange indeed
The last 5 minutes were strange
Feldt Kicks it out from the kick off
Granville gives a stupid easy and obvious penalty
then the march up field trying to strip the ball...
Cows are fkd or just won some $$$

It’s real close now Suze. We gotta win games now that’s it. We can drop v the storm but need to win most all of the rest. I’ll say it again our f***ed f/a is going to do us this year.
Only thing keeping us in with a hope is the draw of Souths which I hadn’t really looked at till now.And at least we play them. They do have dogs and tigers though - that may be enough.

Would be great to finish the year with Tom Walks Marty and AFB to at least remind us we have potential once Fainu is back and a bit of pace injected.
I must admit I’m a bit worried about Scorpio tomorrow. Roosters have given their skipper five weeks off for similar knockouts. By all reports he’s a great lad of the field and another knockout can’t be good. A win and him getting through unscathed would be nice after a totally ****ed weekend results wise.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7