NON- Manly games: [Round 11, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree with you Biff that he can certainly play. I'd have Kikau, Wade Graham, David Fifita and perhaps Felise Kaufusi ahead of him in the 'best of' category though. He just seems to me to carry on as if he has achieved a whole lot in his career when in reality he hasn't (not yet at least).
While all those players you chose are great imo mattos better. If you look at supercoach he is probably the best player or tedesco. He does alot of work and plays at a high level each week. Every one i have versed has him haha except me. I watch every eels game and he has saved them loads of times with crucial tackles. He also offloads like every tackle with ease he can kick and he can run a good line. I wish we had him and would take him over siro or joel. Not much he cant do really.

While all those players you chose are great imo mattos better. If you look at supercoach he is probably the best player or tedesco. He does alot of work and plays at a high level each week. Every one i have versed has him haha except me. I watch every eels game and he has saved them loads of times with crucial tackles. He also offloads like every tackle with ease he can kick and he can run a good line. I wish we had him and would take him over siro or joel. Not much he cant do really.
Are you carving up in SC this year? You were doing pretty well last year if I recall correctly.

Are you carving up in SC this year? You were doing pretty well last year if I recall correctly.
No i am doing very poorly only just starting to get the team i want. I didn't make any adjustments before the comp restarted and each week my players kept getting injured so i could never trade in anyone I wanted. So in short no doing bad hahaha last year very good but there is still awhile to go so see what happens

Edit.
Every player iv come across has haas and matterson and they deliver. I swear payne haas gets points for jogging back to the defence line. Guy just seems to make so many points for doing nothing and i watch him play. Very strange

Last edited:
No i am doing very poorly only just starting to get the team i want. I didn't make any adjustments before the comp restarted and each week my players kept getting injured so i could never trade in anyone I wanted. So in short no doing bad hahaha last year very good but there is still awhile to go so see what happens

Edit.
Every player iv come across has haas and matterson and they deliver. I swear payne haas gets points for jogging back to the defence line. Guy just seems to make so many points for doing nothing and i watch him play. Very strange
I tried to play it last year but had no idea! I saved myself the headache this year.

Back on topic. I hope the Tigers give it to the eels tonight!

Harry Grant is dead set a Scam clone, with a bit of extra speed. His movements and the way he scans the defensive line are exactly the same.

Harry Grant is dead set a Scam clone, with a bit of extra speed. His movements and the way he scans the defensive line are exactly the same.
Well he has learnt from the master which is why I think he’ll be back at the Storm with Brandon Smith discarded so that Scam can have one final year !!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8