NON- Manly games: [Round 11, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Tits have too many small players down back. They get rag-dolled worst than Garrick. Don is the only one with some power, but Penrith just smartly target the opposite side with their kicks

And the media talk them up all week.
i don’t know why but I really think we can ambush them next Saturday night.
if we play like we did against dragons panthers by whatever they want but I think we are going to be right in it next weekend.
Agree, but let’s keep it on the down low..

Perfect example of how a ref can manipulate the match. He gave the 'Riff repeated six-agains, and allowed a blatant forward pass try.
Geeze I hope he's not in charge next week or we'll get stitched up like the Tits.

Perfect example of how a ref can manipulate the match. He gave the 'Riff repeated six-agains, and allowed a blatant forward pass try.
Geeze I hope he's not in charge next week or we'll get stitched up like the Tits.
Spot on. I think we have a 30% chance of winning with Adam gee as ref, so it’s clear he has a bias against us.

The pass was in a par with the tits one in the first half that was called forward. Tom’s was more backward than both of them.

I notice that the NRL stats don't include six-again. Why? They control the tempo of the match.
Something to hide, NRL?
The 'Riff must have received 10 of them, and I can't remember the Tits getting one.
Penalties to the 'Riff 6-3.
The Tits made 436 tackles to Penrith's 310.
I reckon given a non-biased referee the Tits would have caused an upset.
Mind you, if Ash Taylor is picked again in First Grade then the Tits are their own worst enemy.

It's not surprising that Channel Nein's Friday Night RL coverage has lost so many viewers.
They showcase the most gutless RL team in the comp virtually every week.
At least the Dogs, Tits and Worriers have a crack most weeks.
Oh, and look....
another Friday night TV match featuring the "high-flying" Donkeys, who according to Channel Nein commentators have the most talented bunch of young players destined to be superstars in 2021 or 2022 or 2023.
Can't wait to watch their development every Friday night over the next three years.

It's not surprising that Channel Nein's Friday Night RL coverage has lost so many viewers.
They showcase the most gutless RL team in the comp virtually every week.
At least the Dogs, Tits and Worriers have a crack most weeks.
Oh, and look....
another Friday night TV match featuring the "high-flying" Donkeys, who according to Channel Nein commentators have the most talented bunch of young players destined to be superstars in 2021 or 2022 or 2023.
Can't wait to watch their development every Friday night over the next three years.

Nein must be hating the donkeys performance. B2B fridays as always and they are easily the worst team in the comp at the moment.

At least rhe warriors, cows, titans and dogs showed some spirit this weekend (doggies even got the W)

Next 2 are gummies and south's who, if playing to their potential could put another half century's on them.

Can anyone answer how the **** the Bunker got that try wrong yesterday in the Gummies / St Merge game ??

They get all the angles , watch everything on slo mo and there’s 2-3 of them looking at it AND still **** it up.

And as we well know it’s not the first one.
I’ll take a stab in the dark, and say copious amounts of herbs were induced before, during and after the game.

FBEA206E-B2F6-49BC-81C4-362D9495843B.jpeg

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10