NON- Manly games: [Round 11, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Broncos coach Anthony Seibold has responded to his reported 10-game ultimatum by swinging the axe and re-building his backline from scratch.

Seibold showed his hand during Brisbane’s training session on Monday morning after the club was humiliated 48-0 by the Wests Tigers on Friday night.

The session, which was opened to the public, showed the axe has already been swung ahead of the club’s Round 11 clash with the Storm on Friday night with rising star Tesi Nui and Kiwi international Jamayne Isaako reportedly dumped from the first grade training session.

The pair were the casualties of Seibold’s new-look backline which includes star playmaker Anthony Milford being moved to fullback and Tom Dearden moving to halfback in a selection switch that will see Brodie Croft pushed to five-eighth.

Broncos coach Anthony Seibold has responded to his reported 10-game ultimatum by swinging the axe and re-building his backline from scratch.

Seibold showed his hand during Brisbane’s training session on Monday morning after the club was humiliated 48-0 by the Wests Tigers on Friday night.

The session, which was opened to the public, showed the axe has already been swung ahead of the club’s Round 11 clash with the Storm on Friday night with rising star Tesi Nui and Kiwi international Jamayne Isaako reportedly dumped from the first grade training session.

The pair were the casualties of Seibold’s new-look backline which includes star playmaker Anthony Milford being moved to fullback and Tom Dearden moving to halfback in a selection switch that will see Brodie Croft pushed to five-eighth.

Yeah, that'l work great for sure.

What is required more than team changes is changes in players attitude .

Someone tell Tyson Otto that Isaako's dad died. He's not dumped he's on compassionate leave. Poor bloke has played more positions than my gf on Saturday night, with a similar effect. When he's back pick him at one of them and stick. Gun player poorly handled & it's sad to see writers hang sh!t on the guy for what's ultimately the coach's fault.

Parra v tigers (tigers 1-12)
Broncos v storm (storm 13+)
Warriors v roosters (roosters 13+)
Sharks v dragons (dragons 1-12)
Raiders v souths (raiders by 2)
Knights v doggies (knights 13+)
Titans v panthers (panthers 1-12)

And as always go Manly!

As much as I hate the eels it’s better for us if the tigers lose.

It's tough to type, isn't it?!?!

Ben Galea is the video ref... ex tigers player. Let's see some o that bias!

Will be interesting to see how the tigers get stuck into Matterson.

It'll be interesting. I don't know if neither side cares (as the coaches are saying) or the tigers are secretly filthy or even if matterson wants to rip in. Answers on a postcard.

Hopefully 34 injuries.

Seibold swings the axe ? FMD
He should have axed Boyed and Milf to make a statement possibly rip Boyeds contract up to get the attitude back to the rest of the team.
They will lose anyway to the storm so waisted his chance to take the hardline option.

Matterson sounds a bit high maintenance and soft imo - there is a story on Foxsports that says he complained about how the Tigers treated his injuries and there was a training session that went 11 minutes overtime. Another whinger that is perfect for the Eels.
Whinger or not hes the best 2nd rower in the comp. Guys a machine and will be buy of the season

Whinger or not hes the best 2nd rower in the comp. Guys a machine and will be buy of the season
I agree with you Biff that he can certainly play. I'd have Kikau, Wade Graham, David Fifita and perhaps Felise Kaufusi ahead of him in the 'best of' category though. He just seems to me to carry on as if he has achieved a whole lot in his career when in reality he hasn't (not yet at least).

I agree with you Biff that he can certainly play. I'd have Kikau, Wade Graham, David Fifita and perhaps Felise Kaufusi ahead of him in the 'best of' category though. He just seems to me to carry on as if he has achieved a whole lot in his career when in reality he hasn't (not yet at least).
While all those players you chose are great imo mattos better. If you look at supercoach he is probably the best player or tedesco. He does alot of work and plays at a high level each week. Every one i have versed has him haha except me. I watch every eels game and he has saved them loads of times with crucial tackles. He also offloads like every tackle with ease he can kick and he can run a good line. I wish we had him and would take him over siro or joel. Not much he cant do really.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8