NON- Manly games: [Round 11, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
As soon as the Dwarf came on, it all went down hill. I know he had to come on due to tigers injuries. But Benji and Billy Walters look the goods together.

Parra v tigers (tigers 1-12)
Broncos v storm (storm 13+)
Warriors v roosters (roosters 13+)
Sharks v dragons (dragons 1-12)
Raiders v souths (raiders by 2)
Knights v doggies (knights 13+)
Titans v panthers (panthers 1-12)

And as always go Manly!

Oh well, that's your wknd done! @:D

Had RCG to score anytime @ $7 for $50 and also have RCG to score anytime and Eels 1-12 @ $31 for $50. Feels strange wanting Parramatta to win.
Are you related to Regan mate ? Seems an odd combination of bets - definitely not in the "gamble responsibly" basket. Good job though - nice earn

It really is Penalty Parramatta for teams playing at Whinger park. The leg up they continue to get is really unfair. Credit to the Tigers who stayed in the game despite a 7-2 penalty count and countless resets.

Sutton again looks after them and you sometimes wonder as an away team are you going to be allowed to win your game?

What I loved about last Saturday is for a change they had to deal with a small but hostile crowd. Ironic isn't it that it does not translate into any home advantage from us from officials.

All you want is fairness and consistency and what you get from the NRL is the opposite, hollow apologies and told to suck it up no matter what it costs your team.

They way our game is officiated is the biggest blight on the game right now. We have world class technology at our disposal and rank amateurs making match deciding decisions.

Are you related to Regan mate ? Seems an odd combination of bets - definitely not in the "gamble responsibly" basket. Good job though - nice earn
Yeah Campbell-Gillard isn't a prolific try scorer but he's been playing pretty well this year. I just had a feeling he might be able to barge over for one. I didn't imagine he was going to score from so far out though. I had the same bet on Lane who also got over the line.

Milford to fullback ... first time under pressure and he gets clean bowled on one that he should have taken.

Try Storm.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10