NON- Manly games: [Round 10, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Bulldogs putting our effort against the Dragons into perspective. On current form we are pushing Broncos as the worst team in the comp

....was just going to post C and C...

They're showing us how crap we were last weekend. Dogs are running all over their forwards.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
The Dragons did not turn up last week We were pathetic last week and made them look good .

I do agree that we should have played much better last week but the Dragons completed 40 out of 43 sets last week with a slippery ball. 93% completion rate in wet conditions and a low miss tackle count overall is the very definition of turning up

You seem to like getting personal. Not sure why.

Outside backs do not attract other quality players to wooden spoon clubs who have a spine like the Dogs.
Dont they? Hmm how bout that English bloke they got? These are 2 very good buys for a club thats last.. and yes they do bring other quality players. Go Foran

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Dont they? Hmm how bout that English bloke they got? These are 2 very good buys for a club thats last.. and yes they do bring other quality players. Go Foran

You mean the English lock/prop that they bought weeks before Cotric was even on the radar ?

The Titans have tried to buy flashy players for years, without concentrating on getting the foundations right... How has that worked out for them.
Ask yourself, would the top clubs spend that kind of coin on an outside back, if their spine was going to look like the dogs?

Brissie Kid

Bencher
... and yet the Melbourne V Easts match a couple of rounds ago was the best spectacle in many years. And the Canberra V Easts match was also good to watch.
RL is getting too many rules, complicated by the failed Bunker experiment. However, reverting to one referee has improved the game so it is a better spectacle than the Wrestlemania version we had over the past decade.

Not denying there are sometimes great games better than 2019. Just that the price of that is that too many other games are too often one sided dross. The job of fixing of the rules is not yet over.

You mean the English lock/prop that they bought weeks before Cotric was even on the radar ?

The Titans have tried to buy flashy players for years, without concentrating on getting the foundations right... How has that worked out for them.
Ask yourself, would the top clubs spend that kind of coin on an outside back, if their spine was going to look like the dogs?
Everything you said is stupid im sorry. They have to start somewhere dont they? They have had cotric and ado carr of there radar for ages thank you very much. They have a massive war chest for next season. You act like they can just buy who they want they can only go for whos on the market. Who can they buy to fix there spine? They have a good pack and it's better with pommy guy no doubt. But who? What 9 is available? Fb? Half? 5/8? Im sure they have identified a few players they could approach. Go Foran

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 5 6 -3 13