NON- Manly games: [Round 10, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sup.

Roosters v Raiders
Storm v Titans
Tigers v Broncos
Dragons v Bulldogs
Rabbitohs v Knights
Warriors v Sharks
Penrith v Cowboys

With the impending news that 4 warriors are heading home, not sure how that is going to effect the morale of the team.

Injuries to both rorters and raiders but I liked ricky's response when asked about a gf re-match in kents article where he said rematch? shove it up yer bum. 5 day turn around to their 7 and we have to take a bus up the day of the match while they are nice and comfy at the ground already.

How will the dogs go without Pay? Also with the news barrett will probably join them?

Did the broncs train themselves again this week or did seibold join in - as always...a win keeps the media quiet. Heard nothing all week.

Anyway...here's the thread. Party on smeg heads!

With the impending news that 4 warriors are heading home, not sure how that is going to effect the morale of the team.

Injuries to both rorters and raiders but I liked ricky's response when asked about a gf re-match in kents article where he said rematch? shove it up yer bum. 5 day turn around to their 7 and we have to take a bus up the day of the match while they are nice and comfy at the ground already.

How will the dogs go without Pay? Also with the news barrett will probably join them?

Did the broncs train themselves again this week or did seibold join in - as always...a win keeps the media quiet. Heard nothing all week.

Anyway...here's the thread. Party on smeg heads!

We do have one smeg appliance . Not sure that makes us smeg heads. It was there when we purchased the house.
I enjoyed the party on sentiment though so enjoy your day tupperware head. Or should i have used a miele reference possibly ?

We do have one smeg appliance . Not sure that makes us smeg heads. It was there when we purchased the house.
I enjoyed the party on sentiment though so enjoy your day tupperware head. Or should i have used a miele reference possibly ?

Either or, though a red dwarf one would have been better..! :p

The NRL has granted the injury-ravaged Raiders permission to fly to Sydney for the grand final rematch after an 11th-hour request to lighten the club's travel load.

Ricky Stuart's side had a small win before their eagerly anticipated match against the Roosters when head office accepted the club's request to avoid a traditional three-hour bus trip.

Elbow to the face and somehow Horsehead misses it. FMD
Horsehead needs to be put down ...
Which one of us is going to do it @Kevinward777 ???
download (9).jpg

Tadescos defence is piss poor compared to Turbo. I’ve actually noticed this before as well. Didn’t want any part of papali then and didn’t get close to stopping Williams.

Is it safe for the raiders 14 to be out there? Shouldn't they put a helmet on the little guy?

Surprised the lollypop guild isn't up in arms

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4