NON- Manly games: [Round 10, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
really wow
should of kept him

Yep, this was our squad for the Grand Final, a few pretty good first graders in that squad, that weren't kept or left for whatever reason.

1 Tom Trbojevic
2 Jesse Bogle
3 Addison Demetriou
4 Jesse Ramien
5 Mitch Thomas
6 William Pearsall
7 Riley Travers (c)
8 Liam Knight
9 Hugh Pratt
10 Jesse Maxwell
11 Luke Garner
12 William Bainbridge
13 Darcy Cox

Interchange
14 Nicholas Hynes
15 James Parker
16 Dallas Koen
17 Moses Noovao-McGreal

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Enjoying this.... however i still have this sinking feeling watching this for tmrw night
Hopefully our senior players were listening to Brandy after the game. Absolutely gave it to Milford and Boyd....senior players who seem to not give a fk. You have to punt them, like Madge did with Benji, and hope that’ll put the rocket up their arse they need.
Totally agree with @HoldenV8 s call that Milford and Boyd need to be dropped, at least for a week.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
I doubt Siebold will last another month. His continuous picking of players like Boyd and Milford will bring him down in the end. Seriously how bad is Milford and where did his career go? Just hopeless. Dearden should have replaced him weeks ago,

Ranga

Bencher
Tipping Member
Oh man, I just watched the highlights and I have never seen such a collection of piss weak tries. Madge must of loved that against Seibold!!

I usually enjoy Seibold’s press conferences but tonight was different. I can’t take pleasure out of seeing a completely shattered human. That was a man who finally realised that his players don’t play for him - I wouldn’t be surprised if he pulls the pin himself.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
In one way its gotta be hard because as Seibold said in the presser, they are way down on troops. Along with Oates after tonight they currently have Glenn, Lodge, Staggs, Turpin, Fifita, Kahu and Bird all on the injured list. That's 8 players you'd normally expect would be walk up starters when fit.

While I do LOL @ Brisbane, I am actually reminded of our injury tolls over the past few years and remember how hard its been at times.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12