Non-Manly Games [Round 1, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
ROUND ONE (local is NSW Broadcast time)

Thursday, March 14 Stadium (Network) EDT Local Hashtag
Storm v Broncos AAMI Park (Nine/Fox) 7.50pm 7.50pm #NRLStormBroncos

Friday, March 15 Stadium (Network) EDT Local Hashtag
Knights v Sharks McDonald Jones Stadium (Fox) 6.00pm 6.00pm #NRLKnightsSharks

Roosters v Rabbitohs Sydney Cricket Ground (Nine/Fox) 7.55pm 7.55pm #NRLRoostersSouths

Saturday, March 16 Stadium (Network) EDT Local Hashtag
Warriors v Bulldogs Mt Smart Stadium (Fox) 3.00pm 5.00pm #NRLWarriorsBulldogs

Wests Tigers v Sea Eagles Leichhardt Oval (Fox) 5.30pm 5.30pm #NRLTigersManly :party:

Cowboys v Dragons 1300Smiles Stadium (Fox) 7.35pm 6.35pm #NRLCowboysDragons

Sunday, March 17 Stadium (Network) EDT Local Hashtag
Panthers v Eels Panthers Stadium (Nine/Fox) 4.05pm 4.05pm #NRLPanthersEels

Titans v Raiders CBus Super Stadium (Fox) 6.10pm 5.10pm #NRLTitansRaiders

I’m going against the “ pick all home games” tonight I reckon the Donkeys are stronger than 2018 and the Drizzle are going to miss Studs Up and Scam should have retired too.

Donkeys in a close one ( about 8 points).

I reakon the storm have better backs. And while the broncos forwards are a bunch of young beasts , i thk the storm forwards can hold em. Being at aami park also helps my pick .storm.

Depends on how fired up Seibold has the Broncos forwards,but for me I think they lack enough continual punch through the middle.Glenn(past it,but maybe Seibold has given him new life?) and Sua are wide runners and so is Gillett,and Fifita/Staggs off the bench are the same.Ofahengaue/Lodge and Pangai/Flegler are going to have to have massive games for them to win.My gut feeling is the Storm will swarm their forwards and strangle/frustrate the life out of the Broncos,if the refs crack down on the Storm the Broncos will stay in it(most likely scenario).Just my opinion...

Depends on how fired up Seibold has the Broncos forwards,but for me I think they lack enough continual punch through the middle.Glenn(past it,but maybe Seibold has given him new life?) and Sua are wide runners and so is Gillett,and Fifita/Staggs off the bench are the same.Ofahengaue/Lodge and Pangai/Flegler are going to have to have massive games for them to win.My gut feeling is the Storm will swarm their forwards and strangle/frustrate the life out of the Broncos,if the refs crack down on the Storm the Broncos will stay in it(most likely scenario).Just my opinion...
Gillett was missing all last season through injury. He is/was a gun, so if he is near his best this season then the Donkeys will be much harder to beat than in 2018.

Gillett was missing all last season through injury. He is/was a gun, so if he is near his best this season then the Donkeys will be much harder to beat than in 2018.
Good player,but not a lock/middle man,he will hit hard(try to,but he hits harder coming at an angle like Graham) but he plays best running wide,he tends to get hammered when running it up in the middle regularly.For me they would be better with Fensom in the middle if Pangai is not fully ready,and if he is fully ready then why is he playing off the bench?They will be fired up but I have doubts they will be able to sustain it against the storm forwards without the refs....but I prefer them to win than the scum.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4