No room for T Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Smokin Joe

Bencher
Interesting to see him at centre today.Loko out of side (from backrow) and Folau moves to second row,Wright moves to centre and Lussick partners Hastings in halves.Hope it proves to be the beginning of something special,but we will see......

Smokin Joe

Bencher
I don't understand @Smokin Joe how there are soo many changes in this side and there's supposed to be any flow.

Our points have dried up.
Yeah,to start year they had Paseka,Perrett up front and Gosiewski in backrow,also Parker and J.Wright to provide some experience/calm in backs,the pack was a lot more dominant.It is like Drinkwater at half in the Magpies ISP side,behind Sue,Grant,Felise,McQueen and co he is looking like Thurston and with Fonua doing his Jorge impersonation helps.We have had to stick Amone back to prop and Winterstein does seem to be lacking a bit of intensity since being demoted.In saying that,I don't think the Roos are really an elite ISP side.....(they have Vunaceke and Collins upfront,Cornish at half and Robinson on wing but not much else)a little baffling at the moment,long way to go in the game today,so we will see.

Smokin Joe

Bencher
Sounds like Hastings is doing a decent job at least. Hope he tears it up and forces Baz to pick him. Wouldn't that be some comeback!
Yep,experience/ability in the halves at ISP level will go a long way,Roos are below us on the ladder and with Roosters depth scarily thin,they are struggling with quality/quantity in their squad.But working well the combo is at the moment hmmmmm.

winnyason

Bencher
So what’s the deal with Suli, Loko and Folau. Can we look to add them to squad for nrl.
All would be upgrades from Jono Wright imo

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14