No room for T Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
So what’s the deal with Suli, Loko and Folau. Can we look to add them to squad for nrl.
All would be upgrades from Jono Wright imo
No Loko today,Folau in second row today,guess it depends on what Greenturd allows us to do and what happens with appeal I suppose.

Thanks Smokin for all the updates.
Is Moses ready for a second coming? Or have I mixed up my biblical characters?
Guy looks good,I know we all want him there,but we need to look a little further down the road with him.As much as we all want him to jump into NRL side,maybe it is better for our long term investment in him(and more importantly for himself) to let him find his feet and get some time away from spotlight?

Yeah squad management looking forward there a big chance neither uate or Jono we here next season. All these boys have ability
For me I think our forwards and outside backs look high quality for the future.Not getting Pearce and losing Green has hurt us right now,sort out halves and we look alright for future(many disagree but that makes life interesting).Of course who we can retain for next year,yadda,yadda,yadda is yet to be known....

For me I think our forwards and outside backs look high quality for the future.Not getting Pearce and losing Green has hurt us right now,sort out halves and we look alright for future(many disagree but that makes life interesting).Of course who we can retain for next year,yadda,yadda,yadda is yet to be known....
Yeap agreed its 6 recruitment which we all now know is huge priority

Seems a much better effort then last week"s poor show against the Warriors , interesting centre combination with Tom Wright and Sulli and along with Anderson and young Fanu from the 20 "s , does represent some genuine talent to ideally retain for Manly . Interesting match report Joe , good stuff and enlightening , Heard on the radio yesterday that the Manly Flegg side had a good win yesterday as well .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8