No polish.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did anyone notice how many times Canberra went ddown the short side last night? At one stage they went down that side five times in the one set. Made Mad Dog look positively silly. Excellent coaaching. Hope Des was watching. There you go.

Bogans. ha ha you are so right. But at least the record levels of immigrants from south of the tweed is evening it out a bit.

[/quote]

I think much the same of Sydney and Melbourne. ;)

It's all subjective really.

[/quote]

So are people's opinions of Monas, so they are all valid. You have many a time stated your opinion to get a response - what's the chances of moving on?

[/quote]

So are people's opinions of Monas, so they are all valid. You have many a time stated your opinion to get a response - what's the chances of moving on?
[/quote]

Wait till King turns out one of his 60 metres, 6 hit-ups, 10 tackles (4 missed), 50 metre specials. :D

Is perfection a quality you meet in your own life or is it simply something you demand in others ?

hehehe...i remember reading 70 odd threads about King! I guess you are involved in this site being Admin and all, but surely you have something better to do than be 90%critical with something you have a passion for. Sometimes i see you are tongue in cheek, other times you puzzle me?

hehehe...i remember reading 70 odd threads about King! I guess you are involved in this site being Admin and all, but surely you have something better to do than be 90%critical with something you have a passion for. Sometimes i see you are tongue in cheek, other times you puzzle me?

This site was birthed in controversy, grew from controversy and now occasionally dabbles in it. Matabele is the site's love child. It's good for business.

Maybe my signature should be a caveat:

"I don't believe everything I say but it sure boosts the hit count"

[quote author=Noodler93]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wait till King turns out one of his 60 metres, 6 hit-ups, 10 tackles (4 missed), 50 metre specials. :D

[/quote]

So even on a bad day you still reckon he would rack up 110m? Or are you just demonstrating your inferior IQ? :blaugh:

Mata talks as if hes paying Monaghans contract. Get over it man seriously... everyone else has.. even i admit hes getting over paid.. but so is Orford.. ill also admit if one player had to be cut, id cut Monas... However i still think hes a valuable asset to the club.. whether at hooker or 5/8 or half.

You state that Burns has good mongrel bla bla... so does Monaghan.. his defence is just as good if not better than Burns.. infact Monaghans attitude is excellent.. after all the **** he went through during the 05... losing the captaincy.. losing his favourite position... he came out and played his ass off for the club and does a fine job without fuss...hes setting a fine example for the younger players such as Ballin and Co.. the players seem to really like him (evident on the field when he sets up a try.. and also they go over to his house for poker) not his fault someone pays him what he gets...

Yet all you can do is whinge and criticise.... broken ****en record.

Mata talks as if hes paying Monaghans contract. Get over it man seriously... everyone else has.. even i admit hes getting over paid.. but so is Orford.. ill also admit if one player had to be cut, id cut Monas... However i still think hes a valuable asset to the club.. whether at hooker or 5/8 or half.

You state that Burns has good mongrel bla bla... so does Monaghan.. his defence is just as good if not better than Burns.. infact Monaghans attitude is excellent.. after all the **** he went through during the 05... losing the captaincy.. losing his favourite position... he came out and played his ass off for the club and does a fine job without fuss...hes setting a fine example for the younger players such as Ballin and Co.. the players seem to really like him (evident on the field when he sets up a try.. and also they go over to his house for poker) not his fault someone pays him what he gets...

Yet all you can do is whinge and criticise.... broken ****en record.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Reading in the paper ,monas said he did not want to play half when asked, but coped it for the good of the team, Not going to bad for a bloke who can't
play, Hey Mata.

Awesome post Kaza, I'm sure your only saying want 90% on
this forum are thinking. :clap:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10