No polish.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Ryan]
Yeah - sorry about that Garts - bad morning mate.

What.....another one. This having babies business is making you cranky sport.

[/quote]

:lol:
Mate - everyone at work is saying the same thing !!! I've made a few 8| 8| 8| looks in the office today, with my snatching / throwing files etc !!!

Mata, there is nothing u or i can do about what his on, If those players u mentioned all stand up and prove their worth , do u think Manly will offer Monas 240k next contract.

Manly as an entity didn't offer him the last one.

[quote author=Fluffy]
at least you werent filing / throwing snatches

I'd take that job if it were offered though :lol:
[/quote]
Given the late stage of the pregnancy I'd say its the complete lack of all that leading to Ryan's grumpiness.

[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=Fluffy]
at least you werent filing / throwing snatches

I'd take that job if it were offered though :lol:
[/quote]
Given the late stage of the pregnancy I'd say its the complete lack of all that leading to Ryan's grumpiness.
[/quote]

SSSSSssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :blush: :blush: :blush:

hehe...really? we've had Hicks for years??

what do YOU think of Hicks Earl? Great Form? Great?
Mate , i think Hicks has been solid this year without being sensational but as said he is not onmassive dollars so I think we are getting value out of him.Also I cant think of too many brain explosions from him this year so I am happy with his start. Maybe the beard has something to do with it.

God, i can't believe this **** still goes on.

GET THE **** OVER IT!!

The reality is no other team in the comp can have their no.1 halfback go down and have someone slot in so easily with basically no disruption to the team. THAT IS FACT!!

Whether you like it or not.. he's here.. he's doing a fine job.. we are 3 and 0.. i don't give a **** if we pay him 4 billion dollars.. we still have a fine roster and have money to spend elsewhere (LOD, MOM etc) so i dare say he isn't that much of a burden on the salary cap.

Grow a dick mata and get over your bull****

Canberra's Withers is a better stand-in half back than Monaghan, and that's behind a poor pack.

So much for fact schmuck.

I'll start to take you seriously when you find the balls to get out from under Daddy's wing.

Fien (State of Origin player) can fill in at Warriors
Aaron Payne at Cowboys
Sherwin in PL at Bulldogs

bla de bla de bla

God, i can't believe this **** still goes on.

GET THE **** OVER IT!!

The reality is no other team in the comp can have their no.1 halfback go down and have someone slot in so easily with basically no disruption to the team. THAT IS FACT!!

Whether you like it or not.. he's here.. he's doing a fine job.. we are 3 and 0.. i don't give a **** if we pay him 4 billion dollars.. we still have a fine roster and have money to spend elsewhere (LOD, MOM etc) so i dare say he isn't that much of a burden on the salary cap.

Grow a dick mata and get over your bull****

Bit cranky today mate? :D

He makes me what someone once explained you made them, ryan.. INTENSELY FRUSTRATED.

Mata, I'll pay Payne.. the rest of your artillery is piss weak

As I said. His comprehension skills are limited.

We might need to add intellect to that list.

I guess intellect is classed as: "log onto a Manly website and hang **** on all things Manly"

Withers better than Monas, hahahaha one of your best Mata. He is rubbish.

Others mentioned I agree are better.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6