No polish.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
even i admit hes getting over paid.. but so is Orford.. ill also admit if one player had to be cut, id cut Monas...

If more people said this type of thing more often, there'd be no need to combat the nonsense pro-Judas rhetoric.

Mata, go follow Cronulla, then have a whinge.

erm, buried away on page two is the follwoing post. I believe it shows balance?

And it also proves I'm doing the job I'm asked to do.

There are some positives:

We are winning games with key players out.
We are winning games at around 60% of capacity.
Our key off season recruit has yet to fire and the same applies for Bell.
In a season where every two points is critical, we have jagged three games we should expect to win and posted an impressive for and against.
Some second tier players have stepped up (particularly G Stewart and Willo).
We have unearthed another superstar (if he is treated right) in Ballin.

However, let us not forget that we are 3-0 against sides that are currently 0-8 (yes, the three sides we have beaten HAVE YET TO WIN A GAME THIS SEASON between them.

In 26 hours the record will likely read 0-9.

Let's not get carried away. We have yet to play and be tested by a quality side.

Delusions of Grandure i'm sure. Continue's to amaze me, how one can get one's head so far up his own arse, that he can't see the woods for the trees.

I see all these people hell bent on telling mata that he is wrong.

But I don't see it accompanied by any evidence. Not one of you have offered up a single stat. Not one of you have given credible examples of what you are talking about.

Mata doesn't spend his time telling everybody that they are wrong. He offers up a point of view without judgment of other peoples perspective. Something that I think all of you need to do.

For once people, lets try and make a post that makes a decent debate, without your strongest piece of evidence being "mata you are a broken record".

Flip, what you are asking for requires intellect, and that is clearly beyond some.

Rugby League is the domain of the public schoolboy after all.

Flip,
If our esteemed head admin, held a position of note within the seaeagles
camp and kept coming out with this negative dribble, how long do u think he would last.

Q. What state do u think morale would be in?
A. South , in the ****house. [MEXICO] :wall:

Flip,
If our esteemed head admin, held a position of note within the seaeagles
camp and kept coming out with this negative dribble, how long do u think he would last.

Q. What state do u think morale would be in?
A. South , in the ****house. [MEXICO] :wall:

8|

Holding a position of note within the sea eagles camp? Can you be ****en serious?

How can you expect to make a point when you start to throw up a hypothetical like that? Are you living in fairly land?

We are on a Rubgy League website dude.

I'm off to find a you an avatar of a man smoking crack... :|

I see all these people hell bent on telling mata that he is wrong.

But I don't see it accompanied by any evidence. Not one of you have offered up a single stat. Not one of you have given credible examples of what you are talking about.

Mata doesn't spend his time telling everybody that they are wrong. He offers up a point of view without judgment of other peoples perspective. Something that I think all of you need to do.

For once people, lets try and make a post that makes a decent debate, without your strongest piece of evidence being \"mata you are a broken record\".

Ok seriously Flip?

Read his next post, straight under this one of yours,

"Flip, what you are asking for requires intellect"

So theres your evidence that you so longed for. To get the avatar i suggest taking a photo of yourself in the mirror no doubt the crack pipe is hanging out of the side of your mouth.

and if your done being captain hero:

evidence of why MM should be cut some slack whilst orford is injured: try assists, he has as many as thurston.

Hey, there is nothing ****house about living in the south [MEXICO]!!

Apart from the weather, the people, the lack of beaches, and the ridiculous obsession with the AFL, there is nothing ****house about living in the south!!

Just read the rest of your post. Seriously mate have a look at this question:

"If our esteemed head admin, held a position of note within the seaeagles
camp and kept coming out with this negative dribble, how long do u think he would last?"

Does that sound like a credible question, given the topic?

Instead of sucking off your small supporter base when they say something stupid that flies over your head, take some time to comprehend what is being said and add to it with some sort of intelligence.

However I like the stats on monas. You might be able attribute that to him thinking he is the only one who can put someone in a gap when he wears the number 7. Id like to see what Lyon could do further out on the wing should he get more ball. We'll need to do that this weekend if we are any hope.

Yeah, but Thurston doesn't get to play behind the platform laid by King. ;)

The cowboys have a better pack of forwards. Hence he should have more than monas. I hope thats what the wink was for... :|

My argument isn't whether Mona's should be in the team or not.

My argument is that whether we like it or not he is in the team and i'm sick to death of coming on here hearing bitching about it.

My argument is that Mata is a "Broken Record" and that he should get over it.

My argument isn't whether Mona's should be in the team or not.

My argument is that whether we like it or not he is in the team and i'm sick to death of coming on here hearing bitching about it.

My argument is that Mata is a \"Broken Record\" and that he should get over it.

There is such an easy solution to this problem. If you don't like a movie, you don't go and watch the sequel. If you don't like a band you don't buy their album.

If you don't like what is being written on the website by one of the people who helped make it what it is, don't come and read it. But until then, put up with the freedom of speech and don't reply to him if it bugs you that much. This site belongs to one person, Daniel. And after all his money and effort has gone into it I'm sure he is sick to death of hearing constant bitching about the site not being how everybody else wants it.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10