No polish.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
[quote author=Nutzcraw]
My argument isn't whether Mona's should be in the team or not.

My argument is that whether we like it or not he is in the team and i'm sick to death of coming on here hearing bitching about it.

My argument is that Mata is a \"Broken Record\" and that he should get over it.

There is such an easy solution to this problem. If you don't like a movie, you don't go and watch the sequel. If you don't like a band you don't buy their album.

If you don't like what is being written on the website by one of the people who helped make it what it is, don't come and read it. But until then, put up with the freedom of speech and don't reply to him if it bugs you that much. This site belongs to one person, Daniel. And after all his money and effort has gone into it I'm sure he is sick to death of hearing constant bitching about the site not being how everybody else wants it.
[/quote]

I'm sure he is too, but for everyone one thing that is bad about the site (Mata, constantly harping on about something he and I have no control over) there is 3 or 4 good things. That's why i post here.

For the most part the site is great. Also for a long time i have not replied. But after being here now over a year sometimes you just gotta think enough is enough

Nutz I suggest you take the log out of your own eye before you inspect the speck in mine.

You irritate the hell out of me but I generally treat you with the contempt you deserve.

I don't go trawling along behind you responding to every post with innane babble.

Suggest you do the same with me and we'll get on fine.

I don't often Troll your posts, mate.

It's just when the team is unbeaten and on top of the ladder and yet another Monaghan should die post comes out. When really he hasn't done anything wrong. I felt the need to speak up and did so.

For once people, lets try and make a post that makes a decent debate, without your strongest piece of evidence being \"mata you are a broken record\".

I tried that mate, still eagerly awaiting a response

In a thread i started after the game, think it is titled my thoughts, left an open question on page 2 i think, was looking forward to the debate with Mata :)

OK, here is the definitive answer:
Monaghan - decent halfback who can make poor decisions and doesn't have the skills of the top halfbacks, but is all heart, and knows how to lead a team to victory. Is overpaid.
Orford - outstanding halfback who has yet to show all his skills in Manly colours, but is not too far away from doing it, injury withstanding. Heart of an ox. Is probably overpaid. Has the skills to take us to the next level.
Are we all happy?

Monaghan - decent halfback who can make poor decisions and doesn't have the skills of the top halfbacks, but is all heart, and knows how to lead a team to victory. Is overpaid.
Orford - outstanding halfback who has yet to show all his skills in Manly colours, but is not too far away from doing it, injury withstanding. Heart of an ox. Is probably overpaid. Has the skills to take us to the next level.
Are we all happy?

yep

Are we all happy?

YES! :clap:

I like it Crusher.

I'm starting to wonder about Jamie as well. I know i've been harping on about him not getting any ball but I watched him on Fox tonight and he looks pretty disinterested. I wasn't sure how to take him. Could just be that bush accent though.

I think Lyon is like that all the time, probably a bit of the country in him and keeping a low profile due to all the press carry-on after being selected for Oz last year and coming back to the NRL. He was exactly the same on the fan's day. Not exactly Mr Personality, but as long as he shows his interest on the field it doesn't matter.

In a thread i started after the game, think it is titled my thoughts, left an open question on page 2 i think, was looking forward to the debate with Mata :)

Well, where's this debate now that you have your reply Mr Shagger?

I like it Crusher.

I'm starting to wonder about Jamie as well. I know i've been harping on about him not getting any ball but I watched him on Fox tonight and he looks pretty disinterested. I wasn't sure how to take him. Could just be that bush accent though.

Yeah I've been wondering about him as well. I think we forget that it's a pretty big step going from England back to Australia, especially for someone who is not an extrovert and has to become a dominant leader in a new environment. I think we will see him spark up in the next few weeks.

Yep, we have to remember what he's capable of. We gave both BK's, orford and Bell the time to settle and they all have ended up worth it.

I've no doubt he is all class, I was just a bit put off by his lack of enthusiasm last night. But like MB said he mustn't be mr personality.

Although the line of questioning was heavily based on getting an answer as to why he left parra. I would have shut up shop as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11