Nines Games Results

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
in goal drop kick, another dce monster.

winterstine over the line but lost it.

time running out...

Cheyse Blair big strong and fast. Potential front rower. Like the look of him. 2V is determined to field a mobile fast pack of forwards just by looking at our recruitment. This will suit the speeded up game.

What is with these referees? Cows drop the ball over the line and the referee gives manly a 20m tap. That's right call but then he calls "zero tackle" when Cows make first tackle? WTF? The extra zero tackle was meant to be if the team kicks the ball dead, not for just stuffing it up in the ingoal. The NRL referees have invented their own rules AGAIN!

eggson said:
DCE drop kicks out on the full, 65m haha

Worst kick off in history, actually went over the dead ball line on the full by about three metres.

Good win first up, Beaver: no touches one tackle!

Great job boys, Warriors admittingly would be a bigger challenge, Apart from that 1st tackle, Beaver didn't do much

Blair is a winger. Commentator was talking about he has beaten Ballin in all the fitness tests.. and it was amazing for a forward. Err that was Lawrence not Blair!

We didnt look very fluid like some other sides. We were boring to watch. Jamie Lyon would have been awesome in this game.

Ligi Sao didnt get a run did he? Hes big and quick. Should have given him a run. Sene Lefao looked good.

The Great Satini was really effective - stopped two runaway guys that jorge missed :angel:

COMMANDER said:
eggson said:
DCE drop kicks out on the full, 65m haha

Worst kick off in history, actually went over the dead ball line on the full by about three metres.

DCE thinks he is Matai :p

KaZa said:
We didnt look very fluid like some other sides. We were boring to watch. Jamie Lyon would have been awesome in this game.

You think that we were boring to watch? The most boring teams to watch so far in my opinion would have to be the Panthers and the Storm. What a boring game they put on against each other. :s

Jethro said:
KaZa said:

You think that we were boring to watch? The most boring teams to watch so far in my opinion would have to be the Panthers and the Storm. What a boring game they put on against each other. :s

yeah i posted before that game haha. Shocking match. Sharks Tigers is an excellent game.

Love how the commentators turned against the Broncos and they still are blind to Rooster Forward passes.

In saying this, Broncos are horrible. Like they're deliberately making Fittler look good.

mickqld said:
T Dog with a beard LOL

He just made his yearly tackle!!!!

good run by fui fui, parra in again!

the dogs jerseys looks like parra!

hopefully a spoon omen

Allah wants no credit or blame for t-rex.

parra thumping dogs! 19-0

lol, dogs score, boos ring out over the crowd

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7