Nines Games Results

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
oh ffs. kick off...running the ball back....then just dropped it!

BOZO said:
how about some better news globaleagle

:p

raiders score!

12-0 kick to come.

12-0. Not sure where our defensive strategy went?

go manly

16-0 not us

you'd think the boys would try a bit harder considering a loss = beavers last game!

manly mistake, canberra ball

manly try to satini

globaleagle said:
you'd think the boys would try a bit harder considering a loss = beavers last game!

Did any one of our players stand out ?

BOZO said:
globaleagle said:

Did any one of our players stand out ?

menzies...lol nah he sucked too.

game over.

No one played well.

Basic mistakes, no possession, and manly forgot about the offload...and backing up.

easiest 100k they'll ever make!

Thanks for the updates guys . It is only a exhibition game and most of our star players were rested . Great to see the Beaver back :)

well it looked like our bags were packed before we even got to the ground the guys just wanted to get home.

would have loved to see Brett and Jamie in this tournament. Would have carved up. we had no speed or skill in this side.

Tooves didnt pick a great squad. Ah well at least we didnt have too many injuries. Chee Kam is a shame but he wouldnt of played. Wolfie.. id prefer Hiku or Satini to start over him anyway.

I think they threw this.

100K in the bank and they only get 20K more for winning.

Hardly worth the effort and risk of injury. They can get an early plane and be home for dinner time.

NYEagle

NYEagle said:
I think they threw this.

100K in the bank and they only get 20K more for winning. :huh:

Hardly worth the effort and risk of injury. They can get an early plane and be home for dinner time.

NYEagle

$370k for winning, $20k for winning the Semi - no pride in the Manly Jumper :dodgy:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6