Nines Games Results

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was that Brett Suttor who was the in goal touch judge that told Checchin it was a try?

885196-nrl-referees.jpg

I thought it was hilarious that Chechin managed to Chechin us in a pre-season tournament. Loved how he came flying from nowhere to confidently award a try despite there being no way on God's green earth that he could have seen it. Well done, sir! Way to inject yourself, Shane Hayne-style, into the game!
That said, the whole tournament is built to order for the Warriors. They'll be hard to beat.

As good as Satini and Sene Lefao were today I was rather disappointed with what I seen from Chee Kam. See what tomorrow brings.

Oh well...at least we don't piss and moan about things obviously going against us, time and time again, like the Cowboys fans do, right???

Hang in there MCK. Your luck will change :)

Anyone else think they have stuffed up the draw for the semi's?

There is no possible way the 2 teams from the same pool can play each other in the final even if they are the best 2 teams. The semis should be winner 1 Vs winner 3 and 2 Vs 4.

Fluffy said:
Anyone else think they have stuffed up the draw for the semi's?

There is no possible way the 2 teams from the same pool can play each other in the final even if they are the best 2 teams. The semis should be winner 1 Vs winner 3 and 2 Vs 4.

Yeah we shouldn't have to play the Warriors again before the final if we were to get that far. But it is all rigged for a Warriors win anyway. The teams trying to win this are the ones under pressure for a good season. Most of the top teams don't really care.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6