Nine are advertising on the news there maybe a loop hole that will get GS off!

God

Bencher
Nine are advertising on the news there maybe a loop hole that will get GS off!

which would be insane but my bet on manly for the weekends looking stronger if that happens.

That would explain the not guilty plea

Wow, if we pull this off we will be the most hated club ever again lol

I wonder what it is?
Probably something like, the game was suspended at that moment, and he was not a part of the game as he was in the sin bin, as such can he be charged with more.

I bet Blair gets off with the same if so, but will still get two weeks for the first stoush

He will not get off.This is not the High Ct.To think a technicality will prevail is ridiculous given the publicity on this.He will be suspended for a lengthy stretch(too much IMO),this will further inflame the issue,keep the debate raging,distract our club from football as was shown today with the mish mash of unprofessional interviews and serve no purpose.

By all means plead not guilty on the facts(we must do so) but dont try some smart arse manouver that will probably inflame them to a higher penalty.

This whole thing should be subsiding by now.Surely last year we learnt some lessons about how quickly things can go astray.We look like a club in crisis and I hope we dont play like one.

Imo theyre probably goin 2 argue that he should not have been sent to the bin in the 1st place, therefore 2nd brawl would not have happened. Might knock off a few weeks atleast.

Blair has pleaded guilty mate

Daniel said:
I wonder what it is?
Probably something like, the game was suspended at that moment, and he was not a part of the game as he was in the sin bin, as such can he be charged with more.

I bet Blair gets off with the same if so, but will still get two weeks for the first stoush

Just to throw another view at you

You have said repeatedly that we can't win the comp minus Glenn. Probably not far off the mark

Now if we find something that we think may work, even if it is a 10% chance of it coming off, would we not be mad to use it and give ourselves the best crack at the comp

susan said:
He will not get off.This is not the High Ct.To think a technicality will prevail is ridiculous given the publicity on this.He will be suspended for a lengthy stretch(too much IMO),this will further inflame the issue,keep the debate raging,distract our club from football as was shown today with the mish mash of unprofessional interviews and serve no purpose.

By all means plead not guilty on the facts(we must do so) but dont try some smart arse manouver that will probably inflame them to a higher penalty.

This whole thing should be subsiding by now.Surely last year we learnt some lessons about how quickly things can go astray.We look like a club in crisis and I hope we dont play like one.

Settle down Susan, they're probably trying 2 get it downgraded. What's wrong with that? Sick of all your doom and gloom, and all this derailing our season. Take a chill pill ffs!

probably. I mean he didn't get the chance at an early guilty please though

Its all legalese now. So anything is possible. The Judiciary can not do anything that will leave them open to an Appeal.

So lets stop crucifying Glenn.

My opinion differs from yours Mauler.So what.i have no problem with a downgrade attempt,I do with a smart ass loophole destined to failure which will create a further furor.Do you remember last years debacle.

Get excited right now and jump up and down,wake up Thursday morning when he gets five weeks,reflect on the fact that he will miss 2 final series in a row which has never happened before,see the whole thing flare up again and then come back to me.

Melbourne are doing this the right way.We are descending into amateurism.

susan said:
My opinion differs from yours Mauler.So what.i have no problem with a downgrade attempt,I do with a smart ass loophole destined to failure which will create a further furor.Do you remember last years debacle.

Get excited right now and jump up and down,wake up Thursday morning when he gets five weeks,reflect on the fact that he will miss 2 final series in a row which has never happened before,see the whole thing flare up again and then come back to me.

I don't think anyone is getting overly excited, but geese, hasn't some woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

What do large water foul have to do with anything , Ceagle?

I have faith. They see this as their best option so I back them 120%.

If Thurston can get zero weeks then Glenn should have a shot at it too.

IMO, amateur would be not trying an option if they think it has a chance of working, even if it is a minimal chance

susan said:

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2